The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Oh my god. I just finished the first season of Stranger Things. It was amazing! I loved it. I really liked all the characters, found their development and sub-plots interesting, like the concept and the strangeness of it. Very excited to watch season two.

It definitely competes with Mr. Robot as my favourite TV series.

Also finished season two of Black Mirror which honestly, I didn’t like that much. White Bear is really the only episode in it that I like, my second favourite episode so far, actually. The Waldo Moment was just ridiculous though. It was just stupid and when the credits rolled I thought “wait that’s it? What was the point in that?”

• Believe me, I didn't know as well but Youtube is a retarded asshole.

i didn't know this was happening and now that i know i'm incredibly angry and disappointed and it's your fault. how dare you

• I like our little digital ecosystem. <3

• i have no idea why but i keep getting angry at everything luckily ive been able to supress it especially at work im going to need to see a doctor about this i think its stress

• Stay-cation is the best vacation :wink: It's free
    Johro posted: »

Two more days until my vacation(going nowhere). I can't wait, but I will, because that's my only option.

• Finally, it's the last day of January. It felt like this mouth would never end.

• edited January 2018

Woah, really?
    [looks at calendar]

January, you used to be one of the most memorable times of the year. But instead I got what felt like a weeks worth of spring come early. I'm a little disappointed by that.

Now, November.... That was a memorable month. The weather was all sorts of crazy. Some people lost power for more than a week. And it got me to start keeping candles in my room, along with the scented kind. And down the line... I gained an interest in Zippo lighter collecting.

Kng0604 posted: »

Finally, it's the last day of January. It felt like this mouth would never end.

• Finally, it's the last day of January. It felt like this mouth would never end.

finally? I'm so sad today is the last day of January, now I have February and 10 days in March to enjoy my vacations until school starts :/

• I just watched IT 2017. It wasn't scary at all but it was such a solid horror film, probably one of the best of this generation. I loved the acting of the kids, the CGI effects are well made but it had a few cliches.

I never watched the mini-series one and I don't plan to cause I don't expect anything to enjoy so much

• I agree with you there. I was mostly laughing at its attempts to scare me. But I still love it's late 80's setting, and it's visuals were unique. Too bad the kid with a huge ego kept breaking 80's aesthetic with his more modernized jokes.

AronDracula posted: »

I just watched IT 2017. It wasn't scary at all but it was such a solid horror film, probably one of the best of this generation. I loved the

AronDracula posted: »

I just watched IT 2017. It wasn't scary at all but it was such a solid horror film, probably one of the best of this generation. I loved the

• edited January 2018

Yep, that's the remake of It. I wonder what the original was like. ?

DabigRG posted: »

. . .

• Cross posting Caroline/mostlypoptart's thread from the Walking Dead forums:

@mostlypoptarts posted:

The Walking Dead - Dev Blogs

https://telltale.com/community/discussion/118884/the-walking-dead-dev-blogs

Hey all,

One month into the new year and it's time for my first 2018 post in the Walking Dead forums! Woo!

I have one specific question for you related to my job (community management, so think CONTENT).

Basically... looking into this year, what sort of dev blogs are you hoping to read pre-release, during The Final Season, and post-release? Who do you want to hear from (writing, design, audio, animation, art, etc.)? Are there any topics that you'd like to see covered (i.e. Clementine's journey, the thought process behind the first trailer, choosing environments, creating characters, voice-over process, etc.)? If you have an idea, let me know! It's easier to start planning for things you guys want now while we have a little bit of breathing time.

If this leads to a larger discussion about behind-the-scenes content you'd like to see (devs streaming? a podcast? more dev blogs? instagram stories around the office?), I won't be mad - I'd like to hear your ideas there and see where we have bandwidth to do stuff that's a good fit.

If you guys want to see more staff/fan interaction, make sure to leave some ideas for Caroline regarding what you'd like to see! :)

• Thank you for sharing Sniper!!! I certainly hope you are having a wonderful day so far!

Cross posting Caroline/mostlypoptart's thread from the Walking Dead forums: @mostlypoptarts posted: The Walking Dead - Dev Blogs

• Still.....Not.....Bitten

Karnedg2013 posted: »

In late December to early January I was in Portugal. City of Porto. And guess what ?! I met Clementine. Still alive! And also I decided to leave some sign for fans on this forum.

• I recently got Dragon Ball FighterZ and man, what a game. It’s so much fun! Just the graphics itself is what makes the game enjoyable. Along with its creative story and gameplay. Easily one of the best games of the year (so far).

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited January 2018

Yeah, I'm normally not into Dragon Ball (or anime in general) and even I think the game looks really cool. I'm holding out for a potential Switch port, but if that doesn't happen, I guess I'll eventually get it on Steam or something. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

MRSHYGUY45 posted: »

I recently got Dragon Ball FighterZ and man, what a game. It’s so much fun! Just the graphics itself is what makes the game enjoyable. Along with its creative story and gameplay. Easily one of the best games of the year (so far).

• Oh my gosh yes please!

Cross posting Caroline/mostlypoptart's thread from the Walking Dead forums: @mostlypoptarts posted: The Walking Dead - Dev Blogs

• Tim Curry’s Pennywise is hysterical. So funny, so trolly.

DabigRG posted: »

. . .

• I just got home from work and I’ve already got a phone call, please I’m tired and I want to go to bed. I spent all night dealing with sick babies up until now, I have to deal with more sick people at home, on top of being sick myself, I have literally no time to take phone calls.

• Oh my goodness, I completely forgot that happened! :joy:

Tim Curry’s Pennywise is hysterical. So funny, so trolly.

• So I’ve always wanted The Dark Knight Rises to be a movie that I care about.

After about five viewings of it...

Nope, still an underwhelming snooze fest.

• Is this you?

J-Master posted: »

So I’ve always wanted The Dark Knight Rises to be a movie that I care about. After about five viewings of it... Nope, still an underwhelming snooze fest.

• What are you trying to say? The video doesn’t work.

lupinb0y posted: »

Is this you?

• I enjoyed both IT's. Keep in mind that I saw the mini-series when I was about 11. It was enjoyable then. I have watched it since and it doesn't really hold up, but I have fond memories.

• RIP. Well it was a clip from Parks and Rec :P

Here's the direct link.

What are you trying to say? The video doesn’t work.

• edited January 2018

NBC videos are not generally viewable outside the USA. That may be the issue.

RIP. Well it was a clip from Parks and Rec :P Here's the direct link.

• Still doesn’t work. I’m in the USA.

RIP. Well it was a clip from Parks and Rec :P Here's the direct link.

• Alright I watched the clip.

Yeah, that’s pretty much it.

Still doesn’t work. I’m in the USA.

• edited January 2018

First time, hated it.
    Second time, hated it.
    Third time... It was okay...
    Then forth, sixth, seventh, tenth time, I watched it, I realized something.
    It's just... It's not good. It's not a good movie.

Well, glad you got it working anyway :p

Still doesn’t work. I’m in the USA.

• " I'm holding out for a potential Switch port"

Don't lol. Game is fire a f and needs to be experienced by everyone ASAP, if you're even the slightest a fighting game fan or DBZ fan it's a must.

Yeah, I'm normally not into Dragon Ball (or anime in general) and even I think the game looks really cool. I'm holding out for a potential Switch port, but if that doesn't happen, I guess I'll eventually get it on Steam or something. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Yeah, after seeing how disappointing MvC I was (I didn't buy it; just through hearsay), it looks like DBFZ could scratch that 3v3 itch that UMvC3 left behind.

God, what was Capcom thinking making MvC I only be a 2v2 game.

But, yeah, I'm still gonna be stubborn and hold out for a Switch port, at least for now.

Green613 posted: »

" I'm holding out for a potential Switch port" Don't lol. Game is fire a f and needs to be experienced by everyone ASAP, if you're even the slightest a fighting game fan or DBZ fan it's a must.

• Finished the Montclair(Rivenspire) storyline of ESO and am genuinely sad it's over. A few of these larger storylines sadden me that they end.

• edited February 2018

Ha ha, "a lot of brats my age." XD
    That would suggest to me that you act more mature than them.
    That's a strong point for you.

But really, if they don't know you, you should be none of their business.
    They're not the most important people in the world that you have to talk to them. They should know that.
    They must have a lot of insecurities if they can't handle someone that just keeps to themselves. You're basically doing nothing to them.

You're in hospital for a reason, yes? So where's their empathy?
    Are they patients as well? Shouldn't they be busy dealing with their own drama instead of creating more?
    This isn't highschool, kids.

Yeah, I could say "just ignore them", but that's easier said than done.

I can get overwhelmed by meeting friendly people, and you have to deal with annoying brats that are talking about you behind your back. Having to hear that must be hard.
    It don't think it's a stupid problem at all. I have social anxiety too, and I understand that feeling.
    But... I don't really have any advice... I've never had to deal with a bunch of immature bullies (other than my Dad, but that's one-one-one) and I never went to highschool.

I think what @Zombiekiller3121 said was really good.
    Acceptance of yourself is important.

I was once talking to someone that also struggled with eye contact and stuff (Actually, they were on the Autism spectrum).
    It was so awkward, but it was less painful because at that point, I accepted the fact that I can be awkward sometimes.

Good luck with your stay in hospital. I hope everything goes okay.

EDIT: I just realized that I made it sound like I have brawls with my Dad. XD That is not the case. I was talking about emotionally abusive bullies.

So I'm in a hospital for four to five days. There are of course a lot of brats my age and I already heard them talking shit about me, becaus

• Ok, there is one thing that I hate so much about Bloodborne. The Chalice Dungeons. Not because they're hard, they're just so fucking repetitive, all of them share almost the same layout, same bosses (There're barely new bosses) and they give you weapons you can already find in the main maps of the game only to be named "Uncanny".

I reached the Defied Chalice and that is the worst level I've reached so far cause it cuts half of my health bar which is fucking unfair, I know this game is supposed to be challenging but Jesus Christ FromSoftware, you want me to break my controller or what? Those levels were never fun. When I get the trophy, I will NEVER touch those levels ever again.

I still love Bloodborne but this is easily FromSoftware's worst mistake about this game.

• edited February 2018

Anyone looking forward to getting Red Dead Redemption 2 soon is going to have a bad day...

Red Dead Redemption 2 delayed again
    New release date: October 26 2018

I ᴄᴀʟʟᴇᴅ ɪᴛ

• ???

AChicken posted: »

Anyone looking forward to getting Red Dead Redemption 2 soon is going to have a bad day... Red Dead Redemption 2 delayed again New release date: October 26 2018 I ᴄᴀʟʟᴇᴅ ɪᴛ

• In other news, these new "announcement" posts on the YouTube app are annoying. Anyone know how to turn them off?

O - No
    O - Maybe
    O - Finally we have YT polls!
    O - Yes
    ² ʰᵒᵘʳˢ ᵃᵍᵒ

• Really hoping the game can live up to these promises. I can already see my Johnathan being a relatively weak vampire tbh. Oh well, a no kill run might be interesting.

• Well hey, it gives me more time to replay the original.

AChicken posted: »

Anyone looking forward to getting Red Dead Redemption 2 soon is going to have a bad day... Red Dead Redemption 2 delayed again New release date: October 26 2018 I ᴄᴀʟʟᴇᴅ ɪᴛ

Sign in to comment in this discussion.