The anything Disney thread.

Comments

• I have no idea what your profile picture is supposed to be from. But, I'm pretty sure it's not Disney.

Melton23 posted: »

Is my profile picture from Disney? If it is then a tidal wave of Disney memes are coming this way

• edited January 2018

One of 2018’s most recent memes, it’s in the old Disney cartoon art style so I just figured. Even the characters wear Mickey Mouse gloves so there’s another reason I thought it was a Disney.

Kng0604 posted: »

I have no idea what your profile picture is supposed to be from. But, I'm pretty sure it's not Disney.

• I'm not sure. But, a lot of old cartoon characters had hands like that. Also just wondering if you don't know who the character is, why did you make it your profile pic?

One of 2018’s most recent memes, it’s in the old Disney cartoon art style so I just figured. Even the characters wear Mickey Mouse gloves so there’s another reason I thought it was a Disney.

• He wanted to know if it was a Disney character so he'd have an excuse to use this meme (which I probably would've done too in his shoes):

I'm not sure. But, a lot of old cartoon characters had hands like that. Also just wondering if you don't know who the character is, why did you make it your profile pic?

• The character doesn’t really have a name. He’s just one of the 3 bears who only appears in one episode

I'm not sure. But, a lot of old cartoon characters had hands like that. Also just wondering if you don't know who the character is, why did you make it your profile pic?

• I'm really looking forward to this movie.?

• I've never been to Disneyland before, but I grew up watching the animated movies. I was lucky enough to see Tarzan and Mulan in the movie theaters. I wish Disney would make more traditionally animated movies. I never could get into their 3D ones.

• Yes!!! I grew up watching the first one and I can't wait till this one hits theaters.

I'm really looking forward to this movie.?

• Yeah, I really want to know what the movies going to be about.

Yes!!! I grew up watching the first one and I can't wait till this one hits theaters.

• Right, Disney's last traditional animated movie was, the princess and the frog.

I've never been to Disneyland before, but I grew up watching the animated movies. I was lucky enough to see Tarzan and Mulan in the movie theaters. I wish Disney would make more traditionally animated movies. I never could get into their 3D ones.

• Actually, I looked it up and their last 2D, hand-drawn outing was with Winnie the Pooh in 2011.

Right, Disney's last traditional animated movie was, the princess and the frog.

• I recently rewatched the first movie, and boy does it have depth. I caught a lot of things that I completely missed back when I was six.

Lawsuits involving heroes, a government protection plan, Bob and Lucius going out for "Bowling Night" but actually saving people undercover, Helen thinking Bob is having an affair with all the new things he's been doing, and all the "business trips" he's been going to.. Syndrome using his robots to kill every hero, upgrading them every time they're destroyed, until it's powerful enough to defeat his one true hero: Mr. Incredible, and by then he knows it's good enough to send out to the city. --This movie is surprisingly dark.

But, it's also really good. It's an Interesting original take on a superhero story, has great tension and action scenes, and something I wish we had more of. Man, Telltale should either take this licence or make superheroes of their own for an original IP. The movie is quite a fun ride.

I'm really looking forward to this movie.?

• Oops. yeah, I forgot about that one.?

AChicken posted: »

Actually, I looked it up and their last 2D, hand-drawn outing was with Winnie the Pooh in 2011.

• I just got back from Magic Kingdom. My family and I had an amazing time! I think the best part was riding the Seven Dwarves' Mine Train during the fireworks.

• That sounds awesome. So jealous.?

I just got back from Magic Kingdom. My family and I had an amazing time! I think the best part was riding the Seven Dwarves' Mine Train during the fireworks.

• Trust me when I say the Mine Train is a MUST-DO. It's my new favorite ride at Magic Kingdom. Make sure you get FastPasses or get on right before the fireworks (then head to the front of the castle to catch the finale).

That sounds awesome. So jealous.?

• When I went we had a fastpass right before the fireworks show, it was great.

Trust me when I say the Mine Train is a MUST-DO. It's my new favorite ride at Magic Kingdom. Make sure you get FastPasses or get on right before the fireworks (then head to the front of the castle to catch the finale).

• The Star Wars films look to bright shining stars, also I am look forwards to Incredibles 2.

• :D :D that is gold.

Is my profile picture from Disney? If it is then a tidal wave of Disney memes are coming this way

• Here's the first new Disney movie of 2018.

• Here's the first trailer I've seen for this one.

• edited January 2018

Huh. Finally. At least it's something.
    Kind of skeptical on how it'll be, (considering the plot will be about internet-based games -- is it specifically MMOs? -- which I have practically no knowledge about) but I hope to be swayed in favour for it. Loved the first one, so we'll see if this lives up to it.

Here's the first trailer I've seen for this one.

• Oh that's fantastic. Its more of a little clip before the real trailer is released but I will wait in line anyhow I love the first one. the 2nd should be fantastic as well thanks for posting
    <3 fav from me

• Hell yeah!
    Loved the first one. I'm sure I wont get near as many references(being more modern), but it should be fun.

• edited January 2018

I’ve heard that we’ll be seeing some Star Wars characters appear in this film, and even some marvel characters, as well as a few previously made Disney characters such as Elsa and Anna from frozen

Johro posted: »

Hell yeah! Loved the first one. I'm sure I wont get near as many references(being more modern), but it should be fun.

• I've heard that their suppose to have all the princesses on the movie. well, all excepted Snow White, Cinderella, and Aurora because their going to have their original voices playing them.

I’ve heard that we’ll be seeing some Star Wars characters appear in this film, and even some marvel characters, as well as a few previously made Disney characters such as Elsa and Anna from frozen

• edited January 2018

You know wondering right now about Disney movies(and I don't watch them anymore)the movie Aladdin is literally something I wish to talk about and the topic Disney movies? Cause I know REALLY hate that in movies today. I hope that Disney doesn't do that at all. Because I read history and I took a LOT of history classes never once do I look at a Disney film with inaccurate view of how a culture is seen. Like take this for instance. If there was a Snow White movie(which one day will happen cause my gf and sister wants it to happen)you have to portray a accurate view of a culture like European which is in the Snow White film.

I hope they don't do that in the Aladdin movie.Everything from what I am hearing is good,but i have STRONG feeling that this movie going suffer backlash from people who may not what to see a accurately portrayed in Middle East cause Aladdin is based in the middle east. That were Cartoon movie Aladdin was based and it accurately portrayed the culture within film. I don't know what timeline they are going this movie perhaps they are going 1870s maybe? Or something it depends.

• Some people were really mad, because there's going to be a white guy in the new Aladdin movie. Disney has said they made his skin look darker for the movie, but I'm still not sure about it.

strwar3 posted: »

You know wondering right now about Disney movies(and I don't watch them anymore)the movie Aladdin is literally something I wish to talk abou

• IMAO it's so ridiculous how far people go to get their race/gender represented in movies. I watch movies to escape from all that mess known as modern society... not be reminded of it.

strwar3 posted: »

You know wondering right now about Disney movies(and I don't watch them anymore)the movie Aladdin is literally something I wish to talk abou

• edited January 2018

I know right, and unfortunately Disney has gotten really bad about all that. Like in the live action Beauty and the Beast they had so many black and white couples, and there was that one guy who may or may not have been gay. It's not that I have a problem with black and white couples, honestly I fine with that. I just don't like it that Disney was trying to push their agenda. Plus, in the movies time period that kinda thing would not happen. Also, Disney movies are supposed to be for families, so they shouldn't push stuff like homosexuality. I mean isn't Disney's motto “ Never grow up ”. I'm just saying, kids shouldn't have to worry or even think about those kinda things. Their only kids for a short time.

Btw, I'm not trying to offend anyone, just stating my opinion.

IMAO it's so ridiculous how far people go to get their race/gender represented in movies. I watch movies to escape from all that mess known as modern society... not be reminded of it.

• just don't like it that Disney was trying to push their agenda. Plus, in the movies time period that kinda thing would not happen.

Exactly like time period should match more on accuracy than just Disney saying "Oh put this here or put something like inaccurate with time period within that movie. I kinda understand why Disney is doing it? But,it is stupid and completely wrong push into a film where it doesn't match time period

I know right, and unfortunately Disney has gotten really bad about all that. Like in the live action Beauty and the Beast they had so many b

• Just a reminder of Forum Guidelines 1.3:

1.3 Avoid posting content that is obscene, gross, violent or otherwise NSFW. Also avoid discussions of topics that lead into controversial or inflammatory discussions such as politics or religion.

This is not a thread about "SJWs/Identity politics". Please stay on topic instead of using this thread as a soapbox to vent about politics or other controversial/flame baiting topics.

• Oh yeah, I forgot. Thanks for the reminder, won't happen again.

Just a reminder of Forum Guidelines 1.3: 1.3 Avoid posting content that is obscene, gross, violent or otherwise NSFW. Also avoid discu

• Here's a Disney movie coming later this year.

• I completely forgot about that too,sorry I wish I could talk it in here,but I guess not.

Oh yeah, I forgot. Thanks for the reminder, won't happen again.

• I HATE disney they messed up star wars and Marvel the only reason I don absolutely HATE disney is cause they own my two favorite companys star wars and Marvel

• How did they mess up Marvel?

Sbs1280 posted: »

I HATE disney they messed up star wars and Marvel the only reason I don absolutely HATE disney is cause they own my two favorite companys star wars and Marvel

• I really don't see how Disney massed up Marvel, most of the movies they've made since Disney's owned them have been great.

Sbs1280 posted: »

I HATE disney they messed up star wars and Marvel the only reason I don absolutely HATE disney is cause they own my two favorite companys star wars and Marvel

• HAHA! Nick Foles (Philadelphia Eagles QB) is coming down here to celebrate his Super Bowl LII win! Just saw it on the local news,

• Yeah, I wonder if they have anything foot ball themed while their there.

HAHA! Nick Foles (Philadelphia Eagles QB) is coming down here to celebrate his Super Bowl LII win! Just saw it on the local news,

Sign in to comment in this discussion.