The official Batman: A Telltale Game fan art thread

2»

Comments

• Looks fantastic. You really are talented.

So here's Harley Quinn! The difficult part was definitely finding "that pose" for her. As usual, link if ya'll want to see the finer details up close.

• edited October 2017

Drawn by John Doe himself.

• edited February 2018

[removed]

• The visual concept of character inventory in TT games:

• creeeepy.
    Nice art work though.

Source: https://patrickbrown.deviantart.com

• That is some really awesome stuff! you should consider doing Art for video games or Comics.

This thread is just so active isn't it lol. Anyway, here's mine... (Uploading this video took me two days btw, ugh) enter link descripti

• Hello. I don't feel many would remember me, but I was quite active on the forums throughout Batman's first season. Harvey Dent was a character I deeply (and obsessively) connected with and still greatly (obsessively) care for today. This drawing is not good; I haven't dedicated myself to the many skills that go into creating art. However, I did spent a lot of time on it after the release of Guardian of Gotham, and felt to post it now.

I haven't lost the habit of rambling. Apologies, and hope everyone is doing well. Never lose your faith: believe in Harvey Dent. (Sorry for tainting this thread. The fanart here is unbelievable!)

• I think I remember you!

And that's a really good drawing! Better than anything I could do.

Kenny726 posted: »

Hello. I don't feel many would remember me, but I was quite active on the forums throughout Batman's first season. Harvey Dent was a charact

• Oh, thank you! I just usually don't do the draw.

AChicken posted: »

I think I remember you! And that's a really good drawing! Better than anything I could do.

• edited April 2018

From Instagram

• Vigilante Joker

• Yes! I've wanted some Telltale fanart of Batman for a while now.

AnimalBoy posted: »

Vigilante Joker

• edited April 2018

There's more.
    https://www.instagram.com/za.ra_h/

Riddler

Harley Quinn

John Doe

AgentZ46 posted: »

Yes! I've wanted some Telltale fanart of Batman for a while now.

• Has this been done yet? (Sorry I doodled this in like half an hour and it's absolutely terrible)

• No, it's absolutely gorgeous! Love your art btw. :wink:

nursethalia posted: »

Has this been done yet? (Sorry I doodled this in like half an hour and it's absolutely terrible)

• Aww, thank you! That means a lot, I've been too sick to draw for the past couple of months so I'm a little self conscious about how stale I am at the moment! This little doodle was pretty much me shaking the rust off my fingers.

lilsnek posted: »

No, it's absolutely gorgeous! Love your art btw.

• My fun sweet garbage boy! Drawing people facing forward is something I actively avoid (it shows) and I figured I could use the practice.

• These are all SO GOOD! I just went to this artist's insta page and wow, there is some fantastic fanart there.

AnimalBoy posted: »

There's more. https://www.instagram.com/za.ra_h/ Riddler Harley Quinn John Doe

• Love seeing some fanart of my boy, Oz! So good, I really like it. :)

nursethalia posted: »

My fun sweet garbage boy! Drawing people facing forward is something I actively avoid (it shows) and I figured I could use the practice.

• Thank you!

AgentZ46 posted: »

Love seeing some fanart of my boy, Oz! So good, I really like it.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.