Ant man and the Wasp trailer

Comments

• It looks ok I hope it's better then the first

• I thought the first one was hilarious. I don't think this one will let me down.

• Looks awesome! That Hello Kitty Pez dispenser tho...

• Lol ?. I think I used to have that pez dispenser. Didn't they do something like that on the first movie with thomas the train or something? Anyhow, the movie looks really cool. Can't wait to see it.

Looks awesome! That Hello Kitty Pez dispenser tho...

• It was ok I hope we get less Michael Pina (who plays Luis) cause Ant Man I think would be a lot better as a action SI-FI then comedy

I thought the first one was hilarious. I don't think this one will let me down.

• Yah, he was the weakest part of the movie. Less of him, more of everything else.

Sbs1280 posted: »

It was ok I hope we get less Michael Pina (who plays Luis) cause Ant Man I think would be a lot better as a action SI-FI then comedy

• I'm so glad I'm not the only person who didn't like him

Yah, he was the weakest part of the movie. Less of him, more of everything else.

• Ok ok after 101 watches I think this might be a ok Marvel movie but I'm still wondering if Venom will be fox or MCU also why did The New Mutants get held back if it's cause of disney I'm gonna loose my flipping mind

• I must admit, I did really like the original. I thought it was very funny and that they made good comedic use of the character's ability of turning the size of an ant.

Will probably see this when it releases.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.