What are the best choices?

Hey guys. If I want the happiest ending what choices should I pick?

Comments

• I mean, the ending is pretty much the exact same no matter what. And no matter what choices you make, some people will inevitably get mad at you along the way. But here are some choices that give you slightly more options/happiness among the crew:

• Empower the eternity forge and you can resurrect either Drax's daughter, Nebula's sister, Peter's mom, or Rocket's love interest at the end of the game.
    • Don't get rid of the stereo while in the worms stomach. It doesn't change anything if you do but then the crew cant listen to music with Peter anymore.
    • Let Drax sacrifice himself. This way Groot doesn't get burned and Drax isn't mad at you.
  • Empower the eternity forge and you can resurrect either Drax's daughter, Nebula's sister, Peter's mom, or Rocket's love interest at the end of the game.
    Don't get rid of the stereo while in the worms stomach. It doesn't change anything if you do but then the crew cant listen to music with Peter anymore.
    Let Drax sacrifice himself. This way Groot doesn't get burned and Drax isn't mad at you.

• Did you just copy-paste VangefulKenny's comment? wot

DjEmoxas21 posted: »

Empower the eternity forge and you can resurrect either Drax's daughter, Nebula's sister, Peter's mom, or Rocket's love interest at the end

• Wtf

DjEmoxas21 posted: »

Empower the eternity forge and you can resurrect either Drax's daughter, Nebula's sister, Peter's mom, or Rocket's love interest at the end

• Wtf
    LOL just kidding but my choices were to destroy the forge, didn't get rid of the stereo, and let Drax get his "warriors death". This game is fantastic and I will recommend it to any gamer.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.