Season 2 Episode 5 Waiting Thread - Rated by NZ and Aus, Releasing Dec 19th, Trailer Out Now

1131415161719»

Comments

• edited December 2017

That was awesome and amazing! I'll miss every moments of playing the episodes and waiting for them... It seems like it was just yesterday the we were waiting for episode 1...

• The episode wont download? Please help! It is currently 2:49PM EST. HELPP!!!!

• Once Christmas comes, the sales for season 2 will skyrocket. So a season 3 is very likely.

• How was Season 2 finale? :)

• Amazing!

How was Season 2 finale?

• edited December 2017

Agreed, even the wait for news after episode 8 seems way closer than it really is (one year and three months).

edit: wow, that made me feel old XD

ali1382 posted: »

That was awesome and amazing! I'll miss every moments of playing the episodes and waiting for them... It seems like it was just yesterday the we were waiting for episode 1...

• Awesome!

How was Season 2 finale?

• Hopefully.

Once Christmas comes, the sales for season 2 will skyrocket. So a season 3 is very likely.

• edited December 2017

Is it really one year an three months? I can't belive that!

Agreed, even the wait for news after episode 8 seems way closer than it really is (one year and three months). edit: wow, that made me feel old XD

• Is it really one year an three months? I can't belive that!

Agreed, even the wait for news after episode 8 seems way closer than it really is (one year and three months). edit: wow, that made me feel old XD

• Yes! September 13th-15th 2016

ali1382 posted: »

Is it really one year an three months? I can't belive that!

• WOW! It passed so quickly!

Yes! September 13th-15th 2016

• Two years ago today we lost the bravest pig in the world. R.I.P. Reuben ?

• ? ? ? ? R.I.P Reuben

Two years ago today we lost the bravest pig in the world. R.I.P. Reuben ?

• I watched the trailer and the episode seems really good, I'm sad and happy at the same time, because it's ending... Anyway, I might look like a psychopath now because I want someone to die lmao. We don't have a major death since Reuben and I hope we have one in this episode, but if season 3 is gonna happen then I hope Petra doesn't die, or Ivor. See you all day 22nd, I need to study for my two last exams, they are really important and I can't fail, I CAN'T. So I decided to avoid my phone, computer, anything that distracts me so I can focus on my studies, that means I won't play the game 'till day 22nd. I'm kind of sad but when I pass the exams it'll be worth it.

Hello again everyone!!! Thanks to @Jessefightboy @Catlover11 and @MissButter haha
    I passed my last two exams with 90% correct, I'm sooooo happpppyy!!!! It was difficult but it was worth it. Finally, holidays and Christmas, my favorite part of the year.
    Of course I played the episode before coming here, I hate spoilers. And at least in my gameplay no one died, I loved the episode and I'm really sad it's the last (yet). Because I am sure they are gonna make season 3. The only thing that kind of upset me was the end of the episode, I was expecting something better like a huge plot twist, not a happy ending. Anyway:
    OF COURSE THAT I CHOOSE TO GO WITH PETRA, after that you can't tell me Jetra isn't real, my Jesse is now adventuring with Petra, also I left Radar in charge, I think he's ready to be the leader of beacontown. Now I want to see some scenes of Jesse and Petra in their adventures.

• I’m so happy for you!!

MegaXD posted: »

I watched the trailer and the episode seems really good, I'm sad and happy at the same time, because it's ending... Anyway, I might look lik

• Congratz!

MegaXD posted: »

I watched the trailer and the episode seems really good, I'm sad and happy at the same time, because it's ending... Anyway, I might look lik

• Happy new year, MCSM community!

• The community is inactive since episode 5, but thanks anyway. Have a good year.

MissButter posted: »

Happy new year, MCSM community!

• Minecraft story mode season 3 now?

• We wish

Im_Emerald posted: »

Minecraft story mode season 3 now?

• Looks like this community died... rip :(

• Oh I know right, it's sad to think about.

Looks like this community died... rip

• We’re never gonna get a season 3 if we keep it like this

Oh I know right, it's sad to think about.

• do you really have to message in the waiting thread?

• Got any problems with that?

L-dog posted: »

do you really have to message in the waiting thread?

• Yes actually, if you wanna talk about mcsm make a thread or smthin

Got any problems with that?

• What’s the problem if I am talking here?

L-dog posted: »

Yes actually, if you wanna talk about mcsm make a thread or smthin

• Yeah there’s no problem with them being here

What’s the problem if I am talking here?

• BECAUSE I- you know what nevermind i dont wanna get banned so fine

What’s the problem if I am talking here?

• Hi! I was curious who was the fan favorite in MCSM so i made a poll! Please vote it so that others can see!
    https://www.strawpoll.me/15535297

Sign in to comment in this discussion.