Season 3 ideas

For a season three would you want to see a whole new story with tons of different characters? Would you like to see a spin-off of a different character? Would you want in the past or future? I want to hear you guys thoughts.

Comments

• I want to know who the followers of Soren are, I also want to see Aiden and Cassie Rose. Btw, season 3 ( If we get one ) better have more Lukas.

• Another haunted woodland mansion adventure :)

• That would be cool, but is the mansion on episode 6 a woodland mansion?

Another haunted woodland mansion adventure

• It's a mansion mostly made out of wood so yea it does the trick for me xD.

Kng0604 posted: »

That would be cool, but is the mansion on episode 6 a woodland mansion?

• Yeah, but I was wondering if it was supposed to be like the mansion on Minecraft or not.

It's a mansion mostly made out of wood so yea it does the trick for me xD.

• Oh no I want it to be way more creepy and mysterious then the mansion in Minecraft. ANOTHER MANSION WITH THE WHITE PUMPKING! :D I just can't stop hyping myself up......

Kng0604 posted: »

Yeah, but I was wondering if it was supposed to be like the mansion on Minecraft or not.

• I would love it if Cassie Ross came back or if Aiden could be shown more. Or if there was some romance between Jesse and Lukas or Jesse and Petra.

• I couldn't agree with you more.?

TWAUMCSM posted: »

I would love it if Cassie Ross came back or if Aiden could be shown more. Or if there was some romance between Jesse and Lukas or Jesse and Petra.

• edited April 2018

Look at my comment in "Will there be a season 3? (When and What)" and there is answer.
    I came up with 13 episode ideas

Sign in to comment in this discussion.