Batman Meme And Fun Thread

Comments

• YOU MADE THE WRONG CHOICE PAL.

Nah, I'm no hipster.

• I can't believe it's over between you two rip @The_Bat_Among_Us you will forever be missed.

Kaelthas posted: »

That's my boi

• When there arent any batman avatar but there is a frank avatar lol

Poogers555 posted: »

Frank is the man

• edited March 2018

The hypocrisy on these forum's right now... Everyone gushing over Joker and Bruce potentially staying friends by the end of the season. Yet these same people all bashed Harley for being a psycho, murderer and someone Bruce wouldn't want to be friends with lmao. All qualities that Joker has, the hints of his methods becoming worse were there last episode after he shot that agent in the back, stabbed Waller and blew up the bridge lol.

• edited March 2018

Yeah but Harley is manipulative she would never become your friend no matter what.
    And honestly Waller was about to kill him so there's that,would you rather tell John to fuck off and making it even worse turning him into the Joker or try to avoid it as much as possible ? At least he'll help us take down the Agency and i like this vigilante Joker it's so much more interesting than the usual story of the villain Joker we've all seen in the other games.

The hypocrisy on these forum's right now... Everyone gushing over Joker and Bruce potentially staying friends by the end of the season. Yet

• A random dog bites someone vs your dog biting someone (but you forgive your dog patting him on the head). This doesn't make the actions of your dog absolved or better than the random dog you saw bite someone. There's a good analogy off the top of my head lol.

iFoRias posted: »

Yeah but Harley is manipulative she would never become your friend no matter what. And honestly Waller was about to kill him so there's tha

• But my dog is toothless.

A random dog bites someone vs your dog biting someone (but you forgive your dog patting him on the head). This doesn't make the actions of y

• Had some free time on my hands.

• One does not simply earn Bruce's forgiveness.

Putinovich posted: »

Had some free time on my hands.

• Bruce was never gonna forgive her cause that's the season 1 Selina model.

• You remind me of how @The_Bat_Among_Us started, with a shitty and not funny meme like that one, but then he evolved and his memes became art ♥

You can't replace TBAU! But you can sure as hell keep posting memes, I BELIEVE IN YOU.

• You're right. One cannot replace the irreplaceable. I'll stick to story discussions from now on.

You remind me of how @The_Bat_Among_Us started, with a shitty and not funny meme like that one, but then he evolved and his memes became art ♥ You can't replace TBAU! But you can sure as hell keep posting memes, I BELIEVE IN YOU.

• The mother of all memes @Dan10

• edited March 2018

Perfection as usual but portraying me as a frank worshipper is not very nice and is very RUDE

The mother of all memes @Dan10

• I declared war just a few hours ago. Acknowledge me pls

• edited March 2018

I call it Venom Alfred also known as Punished AL.

• Top 10 anime crossovers right here man.

• That's some quality content you have there, sir.

• Yes. Frank is the greatest man alive.

I am honored to be a part of your amazing meme.

• That post that promotes hate against Frank.

• The true couple of the game

• JUCE is DELICIOUS!!!

Imlovingit posted: »

The true couple of the game

• @gamingdevil800 ... Oh no... we're too late, they are here. There is only one thing left to do. We must destroy the Batman Meme and Fun Thread. There is no other way!

• JOIN US JOIN US JOIN US
    SIP ON THAT JUCE BABY

@gamingdevil800 ... Oh no... we're too late, they are here. There is only one thing left to do. We must destroy the Batman Meme and Fun Thread. There is no other way!

JOIN US JOIN US JOIN US SIP ON THAT JUCE BABY

• When Telltale keeps trying to push hetero romance on you

When Telltale keeps trying to push hetero romance on you

• KaelthasKaelthas Banned
    edited March 2018

What have you done @Imlovingit @Katanas , WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!!???

The true couple of the game

• aaaaaww

Sign in to comment in this discussion.