Hopes and Dreams for Season 3 of Minecraft story mode

What are you looking forward to in the next season? (will there even be one?) What do you want to happen? What choices will affect the next season, how might they change your story?

Comments

• JESSE ASKING PETRA OUT

• JESSE ASKING PETRA OUT

Facepalm

JESSE ASKING PETRA OUT

• I hope we get to see more of Soren and the original order, the wither storm arc was my favourite arc and I hope we get to find out about the command block and Soren more.

• Remember em from episode 8 of season 1 hopefully she will be in season 3

• edited January 2018

She would have been in season 2, if it wasn't for the budget cuts.

Remember em from episode 8 of season 1 hopefully she will be in season 3

• More white pumpkin

• Yes would like to see more of Soren in the future

TarZ_ posted: »

I hope we get to see more of Soren and the original order, the wither storm arc was my favourite arc and I hope we get to find out about the command block and Soren more.

• i just hope there is a season 3

• edited March 2018

I don't know if there will be a Season 3 because Season 1 got an extension with 3 extra episodes and on top of that it got a 2nd Season. Tbh you really never know because look at TWD it got 2 Seasons (the 3rd one is coming soon) along with an extra 3 episodes from the Michonne Series and there was also A New Frontier, the same could happen for MCSM.

• 4 extra episodes :)

Tazmangamez posted: »

I don't know if there will be a Season 3 because Season 1 got an extension with 3 extra episodes and on top of that it got a 2nd Season. Tbh

• edited March 2018

Oh oops sorry! I haven't played MCSM Season 1 in a while so I kinda forgot the details.

4 extra episodes

• The Return of the White Pumpkin, Aiden being shown more and Jetra/Lukesse

• That sounds like the best season ever!

TWAUMCSM posted: »

The Return of the White Pumpkin, Aiden being shown more and Jetra/Lukesse

• I think so too.

Tazmangamez posted: »

I don't know if there will be a Season 3 because Season 1 got an extension with 3 extra episodes and on top of that it got a 2nd Season. Tbh

Sign in to comment in this discussion.