Help bug/stuck in episode 3!!! (Spoilers) ps4

So there is a bug in episode three which makes it impossible for me to complete the game. So you know that one part in the episode were you find mantis and your in the bar and she needs you to talk to all of the guardians to clear their emotions well I talked to them all and gamora and mantis are not responding star lord keeps saying “Okay..... later I get it” after he talks to gamora. Can someone help or contact telltale about this I’m also playing on ps4

Comments

• Having the same problem and telltale have not released a patch any tips to get around this bug

• Telltale_MikeTelltale_Mike ModeratorFormer Telltale Staff

We are sorry to see you are experiencing an issue in Episode Three of Guardians of the Galaxy. Please contact us at support@telltale.com or using the link below and please include information such as which platform you are playing on.

https://support.telltalegames.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

donmike84 posted: »

Having the same problem and telltale have not released a patch any tips to get around this bug

• I have the same problem.
    Sometimes its frosted at the table where Mantis Stand on. Othertimes the same problem like @ChukedAce.
    What can we do?

• Reinstallation works :)

• I'm also having the same issue. Mantis is standing on the bar table talking, then my game glitches out. I can walk around the bar but all the other characters in the bar are frozen in place.

• I had same problem on PC, i just restart the game.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.