Kaelthas posted: »

• edited March 2018

• When the booty strikes

• Me seeing this thread

• Just like Bruce and John

• Beautiful

Imlovingit posted: »

Just like Bruce and John

• Did you just confirmed Bruce x John are fake? AYYY LMAO WE WON AYY LMAO.

Just like Bruce and John

• Got me there.

Just like Bruce and John

• edited March 2018

More like they are fictional characters of a game AND GAY AS RAINBOWS

Did you just confirmed Bruce x John are fake? AYYY LMAO WE WON AYY LMAO.

• edited March 2018

• This thread

• edited March 2018

When you catch a hot guy checking you out

• @Katanas @Imlovingit @JuliusRanch Oh boy, when Episode 5 is out and you see how there is no ship I am going to rub it all over your faces. AND IS GOING TO BE BEAUTIFUL.

@Katanas @Imlovingit @JuliusRanch Oh boy, when Episode 5 is out and you see how there is no ship I am going to rub it all over your faces. AND IS GOING TO BE BEAUTIFUL.

• Me, after I'm done having fun with my own ships not caring for what people think regardless of canon, about @Kaelthas

@Katanas @Imlovingit @JuliusRanch Oh boy, when Episode 5 is out and you see how there is no ship I am going to rub it all over your faces. AND IS GOING TO BE BEAUTIFUL.

• edited March 2018

JUCE LIVES!!!!

Me, after I'm done having fun with my own ships not caring for what people think regardless of canon, about @Kaelthas

Katanas posted: »

JUCE LIVES!!!!

• edited March 2018

I am so, so sorry, I guess it's all my fault...

https://telltale.com/community/discussion/comment/2899617#Comment_2899617

JmoooX
    March 11
    edited March 11
    Oh my... this again? Why on earth have You created a whole new thread for this? Next time please consider > posting such stuff in the "meme and fun thread""

@gamingdevil800 ... Oh no... we're too late, they are here. There is only one thing left to do. We must destroy the Batman Meme and Fun Thread. There is no other way!

• Nice...

JmoooX posted: »

I am so, so sorry, I guess it's all my fault... https://telltale.com/community/discussion/comment/2899617#Comment_2899617 JmoooX

• Thank you for showing us the right thread for the Juce memes!! <3

I am so, so sorry, I guess it's all my fault... https://telltale.com/community/discussion/comment/2899617#Comment_2899617 JmoooX

• Batman has it all figured out

• He knows that Juce is getting good <3 <3

BlueBat posted: »

Batman has it all figured out

• I fixed it!!!!

• mostlypoptartsmostlypoptarts ModeratorFormer Telltale Staff

I hate that I have to do this in the meme and fun thread. But it seems that it needs reminding....

1.1 R-E-S-P-E-C-T! Be respectful to other community members, moderators and Telltale team members. Avoid insults, hate speech, platform wars, and trolling. Keep any arguments focused on ideas and not personal attacks. We want the forums to be welcome to people of different backgrounds, so do not make hateful comments based on gender, race, sexuality, culture, religion, disability, etc.

As always, FLAG posts that need flagging and do not engage with that behavior. Mods will take care of it, and if you think the situation is not being handled, send me a PM.

• It's time for the meme's to end...

I hate that I have to do this in the meme and fun thread. But it seems that it needs reminding.... 1.1 R-E-S-P-E-C-T! Be respectful to ot

• PREACH IT ~ I love the Bruce x John ship :)

Me, after I'm done having fun with my own ships not caring for what people think regardless of canon, about @Kaelthas

• Thank you! Me too!

Suzy222 posted: »

PREACH IT ~ I love the Bruce x John ship

• LOL. I like that fix.

Katanas posted: »

I fixed it!!!!

• The meme thread is of anyone to enjoy. It shouldn't just be for one group or another. This is a public forum.

It's time for the meme's to end...

• The joke went over your head. What I posted basically was a meme lol.

DarkMystery posted: »

The meme thread is of anyone to enjoy. It shouldn't just be for one group or another. This is a public forum.

• With a comment saying it must end...

The joke went over your head. What I posted basically was a meme lol.

• edited March 2018

Ugh the joke is flying too high over your head for me to enlighten you. Your mission is now to discover the connection between "It's time for the memes to end" and a picture of Luke Skywalker standing in a cave saying an iconic line.

DarkMystery posted: »

With a comment saying it must end...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.