So how will episode 5 play out? (Speculations)

I might have missed this conversation but I am curious what you people think will go down in episode five and how it will go down storywise, like who will we fight, who will help us and how will it end.

Let's start with the Vigilante ending since it seems most popular:

Allies:
Joker/John (from the start at least)
Tiffany (Depending on your choices)
Alfred
Gordon (Depending on your choices, but I think he would rather side with us then with Waller)
Avesta (Tough to say, but she has already betrayed Waller)

Foes:
Waller (And the Agency)
Harley (Under threat from Waller)
Bane (Under threat from Waller)
Catwoman (Under threat from Waller)
Freeze (I doubt he will help us even if we helped him and he might also be under the threat from Waller if he survives)

So, basically, Waller will use the "Suicide squad" against us and John, we might get the chance to save some of them... for example, Tiffany could perhaps do something about their explosive collars so they don't have to follow Wallers orders. The ending is tricky and I still think we will have to stop John/Joker in one way or another... I believe he will be sent back to Arkham since it is the most logical thing. How the agency issue will play out is hard to say... I doubt that Waller will die but I doubt the agency will stick around when everything is solved (When John has been dealt with).

And then we have the Villain ending.

Allies:
Waller (Perhaps under threat)
Tiffany
Alfred
Catwoman (Under threat)
Bane (Under threat)
Freeze (Under threat)
Gordon (Not sure where he fits in here though, unless he will help us against Waller later on...)

Foes:
Joker
Harley
Jokers thugs
The agency? (Will we still have issues with the agency when this is all over)

So here is the thing I am very unsure of (to be fair I am pretty unsure about this all, this is mostly speculations)... will Waller use us and "team up" with the suicide squad to take down Joker and Harley? We will fight vs the Joker and Harley and probably sent them both to Arkham or under the "custody" of the Agency.

We have seen a few screenshots and correct me if I am wrong but some of them are not confirmed if it is the villain or the vigilante ending?

I would guess that this is the Vigilante ending... but it could also be the Villain ending where Waller let us know about our new "allies"
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This one with Selina and Bruce I do believe is the Villain ending since they seem to be back at the carnival where Joker probably has his hideout.

Probably from the Villain ending when fighting Jokers new thugs.

So, time to start speculating. What do you think? How will this all go down?
I apologize if I made myself unclear what I mean sometimes but I hope you understand the point.

Comments

• But didn't in the villan joker one on episode 4. Harley escaped with him.

• You pretty much nailed it. I also think that in the villain ending, Joker will kidnap someone close to Bruce/Batman like Tiffany or Gordon.

• Good catch. That's correct, the first picture must be from the Vigilante ending. My mistake that I missed to add up 1+1.

Shadow2122 posted: »

But didn't in the villan joker one on episode 4. Harley escaped with him.

• I think the Waller picture could go either way. Not sure if we'd be against her there, or with her.

The one with Bruce at the carnival is Vigilante. It's just a feeling I have concerning John's lethality. He's be better off using his Batsuit when going up against the Joker, as in all the other pictures.
    They just seem extra cautious around him there.

And yeah, the one with all those Joker goons has got to be the Villain route.

Or not..... we'll see [not] soon enough.

• Actually, the filename for the Bruce & Selina carnival picture says it's part of the Villain Joker path.

AChicken posted: »

I think the Waller picture could go either way. Not sure if we'd be against her there, or with her. The one with Bruce at the carnival is

• Hmmm.... okay then. That's interesting.

Putinovich posted: »

Actually, the filename for the Bruce & Selina carnival picture says it's part of the Villain Joker path.

• edited March 2018

We don't know how quickly Harley will be dealt with though. If Batman captures her early on in the episode then Waller can just strap a bomb collar on her easily plus Waller seems perfectly fine after getting stabbed in the gut? (If this is the vigilante route). I think you are right though no matter what happens the final fight will be Batman vs Joker. Vigilante cause his methods will go to far aka killing people and Villain is self explanatory.

19Street95 posted: »

Good catch. That's correct, the first picture must be from the Vigilante ending. My mistake that I missed to add up 1+1.

• I could see Waller blowing up Harley with her collar in Vigilante route and John gking batshit crazy killing Waller. Then we have to deal with John.
    Also it is clear to me if you went down the Vigilante route your allies won't be happy about it, cause John would use extreme measures (The synopsis for the episode reads that John could turn allies into enemies if he is a Vigilante).

• Damn I'm not so sure about my vigilante path now. I don't want Catwoman or Tiffany to walk away from me.

0v3rp0w3r posted: »

I could see Waller blowing up Harley with her collar in Vigilante route and John gking batshit crazy killing Waller. Then we have to deal wi

• Waller won't blow up Harley.
    If anything she'd have Harley attack John to mess him up in the head so its easier to take him down. "Dangerous and expendable my two favorite adjectives" She'll use Harley like a cow until there ain't a drop of milk left.

I could see Waller blowing up Harley with her collar in Vigilante route and John gking batshit crazy killing Waller. Then we have to deal wi

• Your allies turning away from you doesn't necessarily mean them becoming your enemies.

• I just hope my fav characters dosen't die. Bane, Alfred, Gordon, Harley, Selina nor John. I would be sad. :(

• I have this notion that if you stay loyal to John, then at one point Waller will try to turn you against him. Like maybe he's done some terrible thing we have yet to know about and Waller will reveal it to us. And then John would be like "Don't believe her! IT'S NOT TRUE!"
    ...Or something. I don't know.
    If he dies, then I'm cryin

• I can imagine something like this happening. That will be interesting.

Dan10 posted: »

Waller won't blow up Harley. If anything she'd have Harley attack John to mess him up in the head so its easier to take him down. "Danger

• Harley would probably happily do it too.

Dan10 posted: »

Waller won't blow up Harley. If anything she'd have Harley attack John to mess him up in the head so its easier to take him down. "Danger

• Exactly since in that ending John betrayed her.

Harley would probably happily do it too.

• I am interested in seeing how Harley is going to react when she finds out that John is now Batman´s sidekick.

Harley would probably happily do it too.

• It just dawned on me that John is going to have to face his lover, I feel bad for him already.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.