Batman Meme And Fun Thread

Comments

• Thank you <3

DarkMystery posted: »

LOL. I like that fix.

• Okay so back to the memes now... right! Life goes on...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• edited March 2018

....mmmm JUCE

19Street95 posted: »

Okay so back to the memes now... right! Life goes on...

• Everyone knows that Bruce has his eyes set on Alfred, and Alfred only.
    Did you guys not play the last 4 episodes? The amount of clues as to their relationship was simply staggering!

Okay so back to the memes now... right! Life goes on...

• LoL. Poor Alfred is too old though. He wouldn't be able to last long on those steamy nights. He would die of a heart attack. And then what would Bruce do? He dosen't kill people.

BigBadPaul posted: »

Everyone knows that Bruce has his eyes set on Alfred, and Alfred only. Did you guys not play the last 4 episodes? The amount of clues as to their relationship was simply staggering!

• edited March 2018

Oh come on, but last episode, Bruce was literally holding Him in His arms!!! Don't deny their feelings for each other...

Katanas posted: »

LoL. Poor Alfred is too old though. He wouldn't be able to last long on those steamy nights. He would die of a heart attack. And then what would Bruce do? He dosen't kill people.

• edited March 2018

They do have feelings for each other. But I think that Alfred is smart enough to know that he can't keep up like this. Then how else would he serve his Bruce?

JmoooX posted: »

Oh come on, but last episode, Bruce was literally holding Him in His arms!!! Don't deny their feelings for each other...

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator
    edited March 2018

I needed to remove a whole bunch of off topic posts, please refrain from talking about banned members when they are on a time out.

Forum Guidelines

5.3 Do not talk about users behind their backs during a ban. If you have concerns, send a Private Discussion to a Moderator.

• Def stabby boi

• edited March 2018

How exactly was my post violating that rule? I cannot even say that I miss the guy? Using a Batman related meme?

OzzyUK posted: »

I needed to remove a whole bunch of off topic posts, please refrain from talking about banned members when they are on a time out. Forum

• Idk, I thought expressing sadness about him being banned was genuine and honestly that meme was the only thing I found nice in this thread in last, idk, 24 hours
    Thanks for that, btw.

How exactly was my post violating that rule? I cannot even say that I miss the guy? Using a Batman related meme?

• edited March 2018

Suzy222 posted: »

Def stabby boi

• edited March 2018

he can't keep up like this.

The "illnesses" are staged by Alfred due to his need for Bruce's affection. It's all in the game, people!

They do have feelings for each other. But I think that Alfred is smart enough to know that he can't keep up like this. Then how else would he serve his Bruce?

• edited March 2018

You mean he is trying hard to get his attention?? Yeah I noticed it, he is jealous that Bruce is spending so much time with a younger hotter guy.
    So yeah, poor Alfred, seems he needs to stage stuff to get Bruce to come touch him. But, who knows, Bruce can tell him that they both can go to the beach together as "vacations". So... maybe he is playing both sides.

he can't keep up like this. The "illnesses" are staged by Alfred due to his need for Bruce's affection. It's all in the game, people!

• edited March 2018

/#/ NotMentioningAnyNames

Tiefling posted: »

Idk, I thought expressing sadness about him being banned was genuine and honestly that meme was the only thing I found nice in this thread in last, idk, 24 hours Thanks for that, btw.

/#/ NotMentioningAnyNames

• Whenever the two of them are on-screen together, there's always a very large amount of sexual tension between the two, I can tell you that much!

Hopefully it will finally reach it's well deserved boiling point in Episode 5.

You mean he is trying hard to get his attention?? Yeah I noticed it, he is jealous that Bruce is spending so much time with a younger hotter

• edited March 2018

You know Bruce is a bitch right?? Whenever he is near any character there is a very large amount of sexual tenison between anyone he meets. Thats why Telltale is leaving it to us to only pick one at then end!!! So yes, your dream can yet become true BigBadPaul!!! You can give that old' Alfie the massage he always needed!!!

Whenever the two of them are on-screen together, there's always a very large amount of sexual tension between the two, I can tell you that much! Hopefully it will finally reach it's well deserved boiling point in Episode 5.

• edited March 2018

You can give that old' Alfie the massage he always needed!!!

Alfie, here I come...

You know Bruce is a bitch right?? Whenever he is near any character there is a very large amount of sexual tenison between anyone he meets.

• edited March 2018

You can give that old' Alfie the massage he always needed!!! Alfie, here I come...

• Sorry for party pooping

• Less than two weeks until we receive episode five but... it might be the last episode we get from Telltale.

• edited March 2018

I hope Telltale acknowledges the fact that fans want another entry into this series, and will produce a 3rd season somewhere along the road. My only concern is that, with the new direction the newly-minted Telltale CEO has given to the company and with new TWD and TWAU seasons all coming out this year, we might not see another season of Batman for quite some time. I'm thinking late 2019 at best.

Less than two weeks until we receive episode five but... it might be the last episode we get from Telltale.

• The real reason for Alfred's mental breakdown...

RIP the romance between Bruce and Alfred... it's over.

Less than two weeks until we receive episode five but... it might be the last episode we get from Telltale.

• Me when I saw the Ep 5 trailer came out, ready to watch it:

Me, after:

• Batman be like when Catwoman works with Waller :

• They Know Da Wae

• Do u know da wae my brudda?

They Know Da Wae

• Always.

Dan10 posted: »

Do u know da wae my brudda?

• When Wayne should kill you, because you won't forget, but now its episode 5 and you havent been seen or heard from since

• After watching the vigilante trailer for John

• When you watch both trailers and your boy Freeze isn't in either of them.

• .......and still not an optional romance option.

When you watch both trailers and your boy Freeze isn't in either of them.

• Real talk guys :(

• I also posted this on TWD forums but I figured this post is relevant for both forums. It seems that in Batman: The Enemy Within there was originally meant to be a third alternate finale where Clementine becomes The Joker instead of John Doe.

I made this thing in like five minutes and yes, I am aware of how crappy it looks.

• LOL WHAT

Veeeee posted: »

I also posted this on TWD forums but I figured this post is relevant for both forums. It seems that in Batman: The Enemy Within there was or

• I want my crimefighting partner to be like this.

• In Tribute to the One and only true Ship

Don't ask me How and Why, just Scroll Down

Sign in to comment in this discussion.