ACE CHEMICALS

then after seeing the new screenshot we will be in a place that contains chemicals, what do you think we will do there? Why are we going there?

Tagged:

Comments

• Maybe John figured out how he got his "affliction" and returns to where it all started for him?

• Thats a good theory

Maybe John figured out how he got his "affliction" and returns to where it all started for him?

• Sounds likely.

Maybe John figured out how he got his "affliction" and returns to where it all started for him?

• In the villain ending, it will be probably where Harley and John decided to hide. In the vigilante path, maybe John will try to resist the Agency attack there.

• edited March 2018

The bad thing, is if what's VengefulKenny said is really the reason for Joker's presense at Ace Chemicals, he, probably, wants to settle the score.

• Settle the score?
    Wut u mean?
    NANI?

Tiefling posted: »

The bad thing, is if what's VengefulKenny said is really the reason for Joker's presense at Ace Chemicals, he, probably, wants to settle the score.

• If Ace Chemicals is where it started for John (green hair, white skin, mental trauma, brain trauma), and he somehow remembers or learns about it in episode 5, he'll want the payback, I guess.
    In some timelines he's a former worker of Ace Chemicals.
    In "The man who laughts" comic he's hunting down those who he think is repsonsible for his misfortunes, and among those men are owner of Ace Chemicals if I remember correctly.
    We still don't know what happened to him, but Bruce did point out his green hair, and John did say he doesn't remember his past. Right now we have just a few options: he was Sanctus test subject, he was test subject of Thomas Wayne, or, with Ace Chemicals coming into the picture, he had an accident with chemicals, which is classic.
    If it's Ace Chemicals, I doubt he just went upstairs near the vat of chemicals and accidently fell in it by himself, I expect this story to be nasty. He'll probably have a lot of reasons to be angry if he'll learn about his past. And people to be angry at.
    Maybe it will become a problem in a vigilante route, for example. Imagine how everything goes smooth, and when - BANG! John learns somebody made him a freak and sent to Arkham with no memory of his past. He'll all be like "LETS BLOW UP THIS BUILDING, AND LETS BLOW UP IT'S OWNER, AND LET'S BLOW UP SOMETHING ELSE, BRUCE".

Dan10 posted: »

Settle the score? Wut u mean? NANI?

• Yeah I know about the story. Your theory is interesting and I wouldn't be surprised if this is what will happen.

If Ace Chemicals is where it started for John (green hair, white skin, mental trauma, brain trauma), and he somehow remembers or learns abou

• I figured John decides to make Ace Chemicals his own "Bat Cave" in the Vigilante ending, since the Agency already knows about his and Harley's old hideout. In the villain ending I guess he could also look at it as a new hideout.

I'm not sure if Ace Chemicals would tie into TT's Joker origin, since in S1 there's actually an Easter Egg on the news that talks about an Ace Chemical accident. But that accident JUST happened, and John was already in Arkham for a while, so I feel like the two aren't connected, unless there was another accident there years prior.

So yeah, I think him going to Ace Chemical is just an Easter Egg for the audience and a coincidence in-game world.

• edited March 2018

I'm betting it's a bit more straightforward. Your idea is good, I hope it ties into John's story, but not what I have in mind.
    I think that at one point in the episode, John's lust for vengeance skyrockets, and he goes to Ace Chemicals to find some specific explosive compound or deadly chemical for his arsenal.. At which point we'd have to take him down.

If Ace Chemicals is where it started for John (green hair, white skin, mental trauma, brain trauma), and he somehow remembers or learns abou

• Yeah I think a lot of people are mixing up the definitions of hero and vigilante. Vigilante's even if their cause is good their methods often fit into a grey area with their methods sometimes often being more dangerous than villains. Azrael and Red Hood being two controversial ones for Batman due to their methods.

AChicken posted: »

I'm betting it's a bit more straightforward. Your idea is good, I hope it ties into John's story, but not what I have in mind. I think that

• I feel like John will simply use the Pact's old hideout if he's a vigilante, since it is the background for the vigilante route on the choices and relationships screen.

I figured John decides to make Ace Chemicals his own "Bat Cave" in the Vigilante ending, since the Agency already knows about his and Harley

• I have the same impression.

I feel like John will simply use the Pact's old hideout if he's a vigilante, since it is the background for the vigilante route on the choices and relationships screen.

• Vigilante Joker falls into the Chemicals and becomes Villain Joker no matter what.
    One like = one prayer ;'(

• I'm pretty sure he's ALREADY fallen into the vat of chemicals.

Poogers555 posted: »

Vigilante Joker falls into the Chemicals and becomes Villain Joker no matter what. One like = one prayer ;'(

• Ace Chemicals in the comics is where Joker was born but in the TellTale universe who knows what they will do with it. Vigilante Joker might return to Ace Chemicals in order to have a final stand against the agency like another user said, but how about if it's where he wants to put the Lotus Virus in order to "cure" Gotham of being "rude"? He is crazy despite him being a vigilante and he still gets offended when someone is rude to him no matter who it is like we saw in Episode 4 with him saying "You're all so goddam rude!" I also think at one point he tells Bruce that he is rude and Bruce's eyes widen I think it might be at Joker's Funhouse if you pick a certain choice.

• double dipper ;'(

I'm pretty sure he's ALREADY fallen into the vat of chemicals.

• Actually if falling in caused John to lose his memory in the first place, might be a good way of dealing with Villain Joker! :p

• edited March 2018

Villain Joker falls into the Chemicals and becomes Vigilante Joker no matter what.
    One like = one prayer for optional mr. Freeze romance.
    You know you want it.

Make your dreams a reality, ppl.

Poogers555 posted: »

Vigilante Joker falls into the Chemicals and becomes Villain Joker no matter what. One like = one prayer ;'(

• we'd make his heart melt and he'd die tho ;(

1 like for the sadness of forbidden love ;'''''(

Villain Joker falls into the Chemicals and becomes Vigilante Joker no matter what. One like = one prayer for optional mr. Freeze romance. You know you want it. Make your dreams a reality, ppl.

• Psh, Victor has his beloved Nora, don't you try and get between that buddy.

(Though I do have a bit of a soft spot for Mister Freeze and Poison Ivy together... yes I know Batman and Robin joke here but they ARE both brilliant scientists and Pamela would know Victor would respect her mind much more than simply her body.)

• edited March 2018

NOThiNG WilL StAND BeTWEen ThE BATmaN and HIs PRey forBIDdeN lOve iNTereSt, not NoRA, not WalLer, not evEn REGINA!!!111
    (aw, that's sweet. little scientists and their little frozen garden experiments. <3 )

Psh, Victor has his beloved Nora, don't you try and get between that buddy. (Though I do have a bit of a soft spot for Mister Freeze and

Sign in to comment in this discussion.