Batman Meme And Fun Thread

Comments

• This is the most awesome thing I have seen here yet. I love it! <3

JmoooX posted: »

In Tribute to the One and only true Ship Don't ask me How and Why, just Scroll Down

• Wtf man

Veeeee posted: »

I also posted this on TWD forums but I figured this post is relevant for both forums. It seems that in Batman: The Enemy Within there was or

• "new episode who dis"

Kaelthas posted: »

• some say he is still in that chamber ;(

• KaelthasKaelthas Banned
    edited March 2018

TFW you go to sleep and you forget to remove your make up and then you don't have time to look at yourself in the mirror before leaving the house because you have to kill Batman.

• Y'all see this shit?

• When you dont really care about dying ;(

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator

What's funny is that the agent he throws into the acid afterwards actually has an anguished facial expression as he's falling... despite the fact you only see his face for a split second.

Poogers555 posted: »

When you dont really care about dying ;(

• Kind of surprised given the Fedora Alfred moments that we don't have a Walter White gag or two yet. :p

• Poogs. You want a really thicc boi? This one's Bruce confirmed.
    (sry dont have pics)

When at the East End water tower crime scene in the Vigilante Path, if you look at one of the broken Jokerangs on the floor, after seeing it's cracked, Bruce says "Bane's a Big Boy." ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Poogers555 posted: »

Y'all see this shit?

edited March 2018

NO!, CATWOMAN! Ladies are not supposed to pick their nose!

• I didn't make it but...true story :(

• Well he was enamoured by his mustache after all. Foreshadowing.

CallMeCoolG posted: »

I didn't make it but...true story

• RIP homie ;(

• WHY SO SHY BRUCIE

• This new friendship is knee high to a grasshopper.

CallMeCoolG posted: »

I didn't make it but...true story

• Someone needs to follow that up with a Ben Kenobi vs Darth Vader meme now. I would do it, but I'm too lazy to do it right now.

• Lol, I was actually looking for a good picture of bloodied Vigilante Joker laughing in Ace Chemicals when he goes full mad man for this, but sadly no dice.

Someone needs to follow that up with a Ben Kenobi vs Darth Vader meme now. I would do it, but I'm too lazy to do it right now.

• ... x2

• Can anyone do me a gif of John Doe when he becomes joker in vigilante please <3

• Just take the map and save an egg for me.

edited April 2018

You gave me an idea for a meme nice job!

"When Harley tells you she's on her period but you just DGAF"

So here you have since I'm a generous god.

hanwombat posted: »

Can anyone do me a gif of John Doe when he becomes joker in vigilante please

• Glad I could help ;) and thank you!! You're frickin' awesome :D

Rainbow kiss for the Joker then haha

You gave me an idea for a meme nice job! "When Harley tells you she's on her period but you just DGAF" So here you have since I'm a generous god.

• Huh, you've just turned an emotionally traumatizing moment into another emotionally traumatizing moment.

You gave me an idea for a meme nice job! "When Harley tells you she's on her period but you just DGAF" So here you have since I'm a generous god.

• What I won't do for love season three...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Lmao This got me so good

19Street95 posted: »

The real reason for Alfred's mental breakdown... RIP the romance between Bruce and Alfred... it's over.

• edited April 2018

You are back! Does it mean that I can finally repost my postmortem tribute to You? I guess it does.

• I saw it when you posted it a while ago, and I saw how you defended me against that guy who created 3 accounts to shitpost about John x Bruce.

You're the real hero in all this deal ♥

JmoooX posted: »

You are back! Does it mean that I can finally repost my postmortem tribute to You? I guess it does.

• edited April 2018

Some new additions of mine.

Episode 5 in a nutshell:

For any BatJokers:

• edited April 2018

My first meme! @Kaelthas

• They grow up so fast. One minute they are getting banned in a rant thread, and the next they are my @The_Bat_Among_Us replacement.

You keep the good work, soldier.

Dan10 posted: »

My first meme! @Kaelthas

Sign in to comment in this discussion.