Batman Meme And Fun Thread

Comments

• Was it good or funny?

Kaelthas posted: »

They grow up so fast. One minute they are getting banned in a rant thread, and the next they are my @The_Bat_Among_Us replacement. You keep the good work, soldier.

• That's a "Do I look fat darling?" kind of question?

You look beautiful then Dan10, and so does your meme ♥

Dan10 posted: »

Was it good or funny?

• Ayy
    tanks bud

That's a "Do I look fat darling?" kind of question? You look beautiful then Dan10, and so does your meme ♥

• This guy did a cool mod change replacing Bruce with Vigilante Joker in the Villain Joker/Bruce fight, so you get to have the two versions of Joker battling each other, almost as if they're fighting for control of John's mind.

• Haha the moded face does look awful but otherwise I love it! Vigilante John kicking Villain John's ass, like I know he would lmao.

This guy did a cool mod change replacing Bruce with Vigilante Joker in the Villain Joker/Bruce fight, so you get to have the two versions of Joker battling each other, almost as if they're fighting for control of John's mind.

• That's cool!

This guy did a cool mod change replacing Bruce with Vigilante Joker in the Villain Joker/Bruce fight, so you get to have the two versions of Joker battling each other, almost as if they're fighting for control of John's mind.

• If anyone doesn't get it, is a new meme, you're supposed to post a picture of the "Worst" of the character, and "Best" at the right, I AM SAYING VIGILANTE IS THE WORST JOHN THERE IS.

• Well, you failed because both of them are perfect in their own way. Geez there are no right or wrong, or better or worse.

If anyone doesn't get it, is a new meme, you're supposed to post a picture of the "Worst" of the character, and "Best" at the right, I AM SAYING VIGILANTE IS THE WORST JOHN THERE IS.

• Damnit man, did you not learn anything from meme class 101? You arnt suppose to explain your meme! Especially not with the meme post! Youve failed me ;'(

If anyone doesn't get it, is a new meme, you're supposed to post a picture of the "Worst" of the character, and "Best" at the right, I AM SAYING VIGILANTE IS THE WORST JOHN THERE IS.

• But now that the season is finished everyone is gone, the only ones left are John x Bruce fans, and I don't need to explain you why I need to explain them the meme.

Poogers555 posted: »

Damnit man, did you not learn anything from meme class 101? You arnt suppose to explain your meme! Especially not with the meme post! Youve failed me ;'(

• edited April 2018

Yes true, the John x Bruce fans have taken over the Batman threads. They will ravish these lands until they are as barren as Tales from the Borderlands, GOTG, and Wolf Among Us. ;'(

But now that the season is finished everyone is gone, the only ones left are John x Bruce fans, and I don't need to explain you why I need to explain them the meme.

• ?????

Poogers555 posted: »

Yes true, the John x Bruce fans have taken over the Batman threads. They will ravish these lands until they are as barren as Tales from the Borderlands, GOTG, and Wolf Among Us. ;'(

• Haha I was thinking the same thing.

Suzy222 posted: »

?????

• LOL ikr... like

BUT ALRIGHT :P

lilsnek posted: »

Haha I was thinking the same thing.

• What of it?

Suzy222 posted: »

LOL ikr... like BUT ALRIGHT :P

• This may be out-dated, but this suddenly appeared in my recommended and it makes me so happy. I don't know these men, but Harvey Dent melted at least one person's heterosexuality that afternoon.

Objectifying my Lord...smh

• Why did you assume they are all heterosexual!?

Kenny726 posted: »

This may be out-dated, but this suddenly appeared in my recommended and it makes me so happy. I don't know these men, but Harvey Dent melted at least one person's heterosexuality that afternoon. Objectifying my Lord...smh

• edited April 2018

I didn't intend it that way! I specified above I thought, logically, at least one of the men must have been just from some themes of the banter, like a group of guys kind of joshing about how "gay" they are for this particular character. I think I may remove that comment. I realize how in poor taste that sounds. I'm very sorry.

EDIT: Sorry if I'm overreacting. I realize you may be speaking sacrastically to mock some elements of our culture. It's difficult to tell via text, but I don't like to make others uncomfortable, either way.

Why did you assume they are all heterosexual!?

• wuth

I didn't intend it that way! I specified above I thought, logically, at least one of the men must have been just from some themes of the ban

• Lol, is there more? I'd love to see their reaction when they actually fight him.

This may be out-dated, but this suddenly appeared in my recommended and it makes me so happy. I don't know these men, but Harvey Dent melted at least one person's heterosexuality that afternoon. Objectifying my Lord...smh

• Sadly, they abandoned the playthrough after the first two episodes.

Here's their playlist if you or anyone is ever interested:

Pipas posted: »

Lol, is there more? I'd love to see their reaction when they actually fight him.

• That's funny, Their videos got me interested in the game, and I bought it because I didn't want to watch another playthrough from scratch again.

BTW. They are heterosexual, all three are married to women.

• The typical John Doe

• Annoying Joker Adorable John Doe

The typical John Doe

• edited April 2018

Sorry for the doublepost, I really had to share it because it's so true. A comprehensive summary of Episode 5.

And a bonus meme:

• u forgot lord of the laught and joke man

Sorry for the doublepost, I really had to share it because it's so true. A comprehensive summary of Episode 5. And a bonus meme:

• Lord of the Laughs!!!

Sorry for the doublepost, I really had to share it because it's so true. A comprehensive summary of Episode 5. And a bonus meme:

• One giggle to rule them all?..

AnimalBoy posted: »

Lord of the Laughs!!!

• I love John but this is still hilarious

• howdareuattackourship
    filthy bigot.

• EXCUSE ME FAM

• edited May 2018

'scuse me

• mostlypoptartsmostlypoptarts ModeratorFormer Telltale Staff

RUDE

• I knew this was coming. Was waiting for someone to do it.

• When I played that scene I honestly 100% thought it said "Suck dick" and I couldn't stop laughing.

19Street95 posted: »

When you try your best but you don't succeed...

• Guess who's a princess too

• this man has no hair im sorry sir but this meme has been reported for false advertising, youve been BANNED :kennysad:

Guess who's a princess too

Sign in to comment in this discussion.