Telltale games with the New Walking Dead S4 camera (Wolf Among Us S2 Concept Video)

edited July 2023 in General Chat

So as many of us know by know, Season 4 of the Walking Dead is going to have a new camera that follows the actual character more than being set in one place. So it got me thinking, what would future Telltale games look like with this new style? Seeing Wolf Season 2 is next in line for Telltale, I deiced to make a really quick mock up animation of what Wolf S2 may end up looking like with the new camera. Also, if anyone likes this idea or has actual skill in animating, Id strongly suggest trying to make one of these for your own with maybe another Telltale games (Borderlands for example) its actually pretty interesting to see a game with a different view.

Disclaimer: I am in no way at all an animator so this video I made is very very lacking on the animation, however, the overall idea of this video is to try and give off that vibe of what Wolf S2 maybe like with this more dynamic camera that the player can adjust as it follows the character (Bigby)

Comments

• I didn't really notice it at first. But I am fine with it, it honestly makes no difference to me. I seen some compare it to Life is Strange as well. I'll still enjoy it.

• Never knew Bigby had a foot fetish :scream:

• Rawr

Never knew Bigby had a foot fetish

• Cool video! It's neat to see what Wolf would be conceptualized as using Dead's new gameplay.

• The Tittie bars will be interesting with this camera system lol.

• You're not the only one who compared the new camera to Life is Strange. I also compared it to Dreamfall: Chapters.

I didn't really notice it at first. But I am fine with it, it honestly makes no difference to me. I seen some compare it to Life is Strange as well. I'll still enjoy it.

• Yeah, it's a pretty good game. So I don't think a different camera angle could harm the story in TFS in any way.

matteso586 posted: »

You're not the only one who compared the new camera to Life is Strange. I also compared it to Dreamfall: Chapters.

• What does TFS stand for? Not everyone speaks emoji initial.

Yeah, it's a pretty good game. So I don't think a different camera angle could harm the story in TFS in any way.

• TFS = "The Final Season" (of Walking Dead)

What does TFS stand for? Not everyone speaks emoji initial.

• I almost hear Bigby says - "walking in these shoes killed her", then smokes.

• Sorry about that, it stands for The Final Season.

What does TFS stand for? Not everyone speaks emoji initial.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.