Is S2 a continue, or a new start ?

I don't know nothing about the hold season, but it will be interest to see if it's continue to where it left off or if it's a new start (I'm making a discussion like this, because they said they wait for the TV series to end and then start again). My opinion is we have to continue from where we left off, There's no way they are gonna leave Ramsey Snow alive ...

Comments

• How should we know if they continue where they left us hanging or if they create ANF again...

• It's supposed to be a continue from S1. But there might be a time skip because the game follows the show and not the books.

There's no way they are gonna leave Ramsey Snow alive ...

Spoilers ahead:
    Ramsay Snow probably won't show up because he's dead in the show.

• Piss on the TV series! I wanted to get my Sword, get it into his guts, then chop off his legs.

Menofthe214 posted: »

It's supposed to be a continue from S1. But there might be a time skip because the game follows the show and not the books. There's no

• We might, keyword “might” get some alone time with him as Rodrik/Asher before Sansa feeds him to his own hounds.

Menofthe214 posted: »

It's supposed to be a continue from S1. But there might be a time skip because the game follows the show and not the books. There's no

• Oooh that would be great i really hope we get to see him again after all the terrible things he's done.

We might, keyword “might” get some alone time with him as Rodrik/Asher before Sansa feeds him to his own hounds.

• Which season are they going to resume from? Season eight won't air until 2019.... So, if they do at all, when will season two of this game be released? Maybe November of 2020?

• I don't know why they even wait for the series to end... There's no point, Because, they have their own characters, story and places. If it's not for Tyrion or some other important character, then shame .

ShampaFK posted: »

Which season are they going to resume from? Season eight won't air until 2019.... So, if they do at all, when will season two of this game be released? Maybe November of 2020?

• The worst mistake TellTale could make with the Game of Thrones series is make us play as new characters the only way I will accept to play as new characters is if the older characters like Rodrik/Asher and Gared return as playable characters!

• Yeah, it's kinda worse, but for me, I WANT THE OLD ART STYLE! (graphics) I just feel it so much dead with the new Art Style, it's not like Telltale Games anymore.

The worst mistake TellTale could make with the Game of Thrones series is make us play as new characters the only way I will accept to play as new characters is if the older characters like Rodrik/Asher and Gared return as playable characters!

• Well I believe that TellTale can make characters in their older games look good on their newer engine. I also want some sort of hint that Game of Thrones Season 2 will be developed. So many unanswered questions in the first season. I mean what was Malcolm's mission? What happens to the Forresters? What will happen to the Whitehills? I am so ready for a Season 2!

AceFTW posted: »

Yeah, it's kinda worse, but for me, I WANT THE OLD ART STYLE! (graphics) I just feel it so much dead with the new Art Style, it's not like Telltale Games anymore.

• With quick words:
    Malcolm helps Daenerys Targayen to reclaim the iron throne, because he knows that, if he helps her now, the Forresters will be her bigget allies (if you don't know already).

95-96% of the Forresters were killed, only 2 Sons and 1 daughter,the Sentinal, and Beshka. But i always ask myself: Where does Beshka takes Ryon? The end of EP6 was something like their downfall. ( if you don't know that too :D )

The goddamn Whitehills have taken over Ironrath, and know Ludd / Gryff control the Ironwood business. (That, you have to know already :D )

Well I believe that TellTale can make characters in their older games look good on their newer engine. I also want some sort of hint that Ga

• edited May 2018

GAME OF THRONES SHOW AND GAME SPOILERS!

I meant like how would he help Daenerys claim the Iron Throne would he take Jorah's place since he was exiled from her service? Also not all the Forresters are dead only 2 or 3 of them are which means fifty percent. Also I think Gared will return as a playable character in Season 2 because we have no idea what the North Grove's power really is.

With quick words: Malcolm helps Daenerys Targayen to reclaim the iron throne, because he knows that, if he helps her now, the Forresters wi

• Malcolm was not exiled. He was kept because she wanted him to serve for her, and he accepted, at least that's what i remember. Gared will be maybe a playable character, but maybe it will depends on the choice you choosed.

GAME OF THRONES SHOW AND GAME SPOILERS! (Spoiler)

• I think Telltale's claim that they need to wait for the TV series to wrap up before they release season two is ludicrous for reasons that many on this forum have already stated.

• I never said Malcom was exiled, I said that Jorah who is one of Daenery's helpers was exiled and that perhaps Malcom will take his place alongside her.

Malcolm was not exiled. He was kept because she wanted him to serve for her, and he accepted, at least that's what i remember. Gared will be maybe a playable character, but maybe it will depends on the choice you choosed.

• its cancelled

• edited September 2018

lol

• no way, really?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.