Favorite quotes?

What are you favorite quotes from Batman the telltale series? From both seasons

Comments

• Bruce Wayne Season 1:
    (after he punched Cobblepott in his office)

Bruce : I dunno the black eyes a good look for you Oz
    Oz: Really ?
    Bruce : Yeah, shows off just how delightfully punchable that face of yours really is .
    Regina; BRUCE !!

• John: "Who am I? Who Am I? You're a rotting stinking corpse, thats who you are!"

(Mocking the Riddler after his death)

• John: I WILL see you on the outside bruce...

• Amanda Waller: Thunderbolt! I'm the whole goddamn hurricane!!

• Get back here you freak! - The convenience store worker chasing after the car when John steals the slushie.

What was your favorite thing about Arkham puddin’? For me it was sloppy joe Friday’s. - Bruce talking to John while imitating Harley.

• John : WHY WON'T YOU LOVE ME ?!

• "I do it because I can't afford to take a night off. I do it because people relie on me to be there when things like this happen. I do it BECAUSE I AM BATMAN"

Best line in the series.

• edited April 2018

Batman: Who are you?
    Bane: A nightmare-- much like yourself. But you can call me Bane!

What an entrance!

This would have to be my favorite in the whole series though:

Batman: She knows who I am, Jim!
    Gordon: Oh yeah?! Well, so do I! You're Batman! That's all you ever have to be, that's all Gotham needs you to be! And, you (points at Waller) If you're threatening to take that away, you should be ashamed of yourself.

• Tiffany: This work you're doing seems incredibly dangerous. But there's something i don't get. Why you? I mean, no offense but... you're just Bruce.

Bruce: I'm Batman.

-Tiffany's "wtf" face-

• I do it BECAUSE I'M BATMAN

• dEATH mORI, i AM DEATH

• edited April 2018

Villain Joker: You can’t beat me, Bruce. You...need me. I’m the villain of your dreams. The shadow within your shadow. The tumor lurking in your soul.

Vigilante Joker: One thing I've learned from watching you. Violence solves.. a lot of problems!

Vigilante Joker: I guess that's it. I really wanted to be a hero, you know? But, I-I-I just...can't.

• I've waited 2 seasons for that line. It was worth it

DOBLEDEDO posted: »

"I do it because I can't afford to take a night off. I do it because people relie on me to be there when things like this happen. I do it BECAUSE I AM BATMAN" Best line in the series.

• Those ones are great. I really like the villian one

Bruno113 posted: »

Villain Joker: You can’t beat me, Bruce. You...need me. I’m the villain of your dreams. The shadow within your shadow. The tumor lurking in

• Villain Joker after stabbing the living crap out of Bruce: I want you to look at this scar, as a reminder of these good times... I'll be the knife in your side until the end of time. Or until you finally bleed out."
    Gordon after telling him Waller knows who we are: Yeah, well, so do I. You're Batman. That's all you ever have to be, that's all Gotham needs you to be. And you, if you're threatening to take that away you should be ashamed of yourself."
    Alfred's speech at the end: "I'm saying you end the same. Face down in an alley. Shot by a criminal at the middle of the night in a damn alley of Gotham. I won't be there when that happens, I won't bury you too."
    Harley at the bridge: "I mean it... The bridge, and every sad son of a bitch on it."
    And my personal favorite, John if you betrayed him at the bridge and say it's about justice: "Justice? Justice is a joke. You tell me what is just about my life. I spent half of it in an Asylum with a condition I couldn't control. My only crime outside was trying to make a pal."

• ¨YOUR HEAD IS SO FAR UP YOUR ASS YOU CANT SEE THE TRUTH!¨

• "I am justice! What I do keeps Gotham from becoming the swamp it once was. I've given everything to protect this city!"

• lol we wrote comments quotes from the same scene

Putinovich posted: »

"I am justice! What I do keeps Gotham from becoming the swamp it once was. I've given everything to protect this city!"

• edited April 2018

This scene from Episode 3 where Freeze shows Bruce a couple of dead and frozen bodies. If you respond in disgust, Bane has a great line that says a lot about his character.

Bane: We live in a twisted world, Bruce! Better to abide than struggle against it in vain.

Bane obviously knows cruel and twisted very well from another great quote from his first appearance in Episode 2 where you have the big showdown with Bane at the Armory. At one point during the fight you have the option to either throw a batarang or a goon at Bane while he starts monologuing about his backstory and how impressive Batman is as a warrior. Here is his whole speech if you choose not to attack:

Bane: I haven't faced a true warrior since I left Peña Duro Prison. And, there, even the fiercest of men were often subdued... or driven mad by brutal hours of cold, dark desolation. BUT NOT ME! No... It's different when you're born in it.

Bane isn't just any old inmate at Peña Duro, that was where he was raised. In the comics he had to serve his father's sentence for crimes against Santa Prisca that he did not commit. He had to do horrible things at a young age in order to survive. He was kept in isolation for most of his young adult life (in the comics). The reason he acts all tough and strong all the time is because that's all he has ever known.

• Harley “You’re gonna tell me you love me Wayne?”

Bruce” W-what?”

Harley “I like a little romance when I’m getting SCREWED.”

I just had to pause the game for a minute after that.

• "You're wrong John...You're no one. Just another nameless lowlife that I have to put down"
    Felt great.

• "Wow quite a turnout...People you've kidnapped, People you pay and a lunatic who cares more about hair dye than you. Aw john don't have any real friends?"
    Bruce rekt John so bad in that line. John got triggered asap from 0 to 100. Bruce's sass/trash talk incomparable. Putting John in his place felt great.
    BECAUSE I'M BATMAN BAYBEH

• I'm not judging you in the slightest, but wow, that's a cold line from Bruce. Not only is he rejecting a lonely, unwell person who latched onto, idolized, and cared deeply for him, but he's also in a sense mocking John's identity insecurity with the "nameless" bit (in addition to jabbing him with his lack of importance/relevance, we know John is literally and figuratively struggling to find his own name) Biting yet suave tongue he gots there. This brutality (Brucetality?) drives a stake through my soul, man.

Dan10 posted: »

"You're wrong John...You're no one. Just another nameless lowlife that I have to put down" Felt great.

• Look at my previous comment as well which is even worse. Feel free to judge.

Kenny726 posted: »

I'm not judging you in the slightest, but wow, that's a cold line from Bruce. Not only is he rejecting a lonely, unwell person who latched o

• John was getting too big for his boots.Thinkin he's important. Had to bring him back to reality so I got inside his head.Psycopathic I know but my conscience likes it.

Look at my previous comment as well which is even worse. Feel free to judge.

• It's a tricky one after all that Joker has done (we are talking Villain Joker now) I think it kinda makes sense that Bruce would shoot down Joker like this after his talk about that he can't be defeated, that he is the villain of Bruce's dream and so on...

It's not really the moment to hug it out and pretend it never happened. I have usually played quite nice towards John in my playthroughs, but in that scenario, I don't blame people for firing back at Joker.

I think there are a lot worse lines that can be said towards John/Joker, this one kinda makes sense in this scenario after everything that just gone down.

I'm not judging you in the slightest, but wow, that's a cold line from Bruce. Not only is he rejecting a lonely, unwell person who latched o

• Considering the horrible stuff John does in the villain path, you can't blame Bruce for being a dick to him. Besides, he could also say it in order to get Joker shaken and get him to make a mistake.

And the lines and the delivery are hilarious. Bruce sounds like a douchebag who doesn't care at all about the mortal situation he finds himself in, after all he has experienced during the last weeks.

• When does Bruce say that?

"Wow quite a turnout...People you've kidnapped, People you pay and a lunatic who cares more about hair dye than you. Aw john don't have any

• edited April 2018

When you first sit down for the dinner. You have to pick the this is sad answer.

Putinovich posted: »

When does Bruce say that?

• I forgot a good one from the vigilante path.

"I AM JUSTICE. What I do keeps Gotham from becoming the swamp it was once again. I've given EVERYTHING to protect this city!"

Although in this case, Troy's Baker delivery was one of the main reasons the line was memorable.

• The "Good riddance" line is even more savage in my opinion. The mean choices in that scene are hilarious.

"Wow quite a turnout...People you've kidnapped, People you pay and a lunatic who cares more about hair dye than you. Aw john don't have any

• B: "You broke my heart, John. I did need you. I cared about you. But you took what I gave you and you twisted it into something ugly and wrong."
    J:"Ugly? Wrong? If you ever loved me, you'd see. What we have now...It's beautiful."

• Forgot about that one. Bruce's lines and delivery are hilarious. Savage Bruce is the best.

The "Good riddance" line is even more savage in my opinion. The mean choices in that scene are hilarious.

• Where is this line?

I forgot a good one from the vigilante path. "I AM JUSTICE. What I do keeps Gotham from becoming the swamp it was once again. I've given

• edited April 2018

When John is accusing Batman of being just like Waller, you have to choose the "My justice keeps Gotham safe" option

https://youtube.com/watch?v=6mh7Ds-fxRc&t=208s

5:40

Where is this line?

• "I did not have sexual relations with that woman."

-Bruce Wayne to Harvey Dent, 2016

• Thanks

When John is accusing Batman of being just like Waller, you have to choose the "My justice keeps Gotham safe" option https://youtube.com/watch?v=6mh7Ds-fxRc&t=208s 5:40

• Bruce Wayne when you were asked if you had kissed the woman you said no. When you were asked about intercourse you said no. The test shows you failed 2 questions and that you are a liar.

Poogers555 posted: »

"I did not have sexual relations with that woman." -Bruce Wayne to Harvey Dent, 2016

• "You think Riddler was bad? Penguin? Lady Arkham? None of them knew you like I do, Bruce. I know how to exactly push those buttons"

• Just about all of Amanda Wallers. Here's some of my favorites in episode 5:

Vigilante Joker:
    "You both use that word "Justice" as an excuse. So you can do whatever you want!"

"Murder is wrong... Trust the system... Violence isn't the answer... People just pick and choose what they believe! And you're no different!"

Villain Joker:

"I wanted us to be friends, Bruce. But you ruined it. Now we get to be enemies. You thought Riddler was bad? Penguin? Lady Arkham? None of them knew you like I do. I know just how to press those buttons."

Amanda Waller:

"You're so far up your own ass you can't see the truth. You're as nuts as any of them. Avesta had you pegged the minute she walked in your office. She started listing off your pals -- All those friends of yours who went cuckoo. You didn't even flinch. Because you're one of them."

Bruce and Villain Joker:

Villain Joker- "You murdered John Doe. And it was as cold-blooded as you can get."
    Bruce- "John's not dead, I know he's in there somewhere."
    Villain Joker- "You'd love that wouldn't you? Because John--You could twist around with all your words. And he'd believe you. But not me."

Bruce- "You broke my heart, John. I did need you. I cared about you. But you took what I gave you and you twisted it into something ugly and wrong."
    Villain Joker-"Ugly? Wrong? If you ever loved me, you'd see. What we have now... It's beautiful."

Sign in to comment in this discussion.