Why do i always achieve the Bad ending?

Everytime i play the final i get this ending : My Asher dies when Royland and Talia survive, and Beshka escapes with Ryon. And you are gonna say "What's the bad?", the bad is that when i always play the ending, Asher dies. I want somehow to make him live.. What choice do i have to do to achieve the good ending where Asher lives ?

Comments

• edited April 2018

To make Asher survive season 1 you will have to sacrifice Rodrik in episode 5.

• in episode 5*, and I'm not talking about this episode, i talk about Episode 6, where i see Asher can survive or die, on my playthrough he always dies, i think it's some problem of the game, 'cause he just stays in the ground when Royland / Duncan / Gwyn & Talia arrive to him.

iudicatum posted: »

To make Asher survive season 1 you will have to sacrifice Rodrik in episode 5.

• edited April 2018

Yeah but that doesn't mean he's dead ...
    Asher is alive at the end he's just really wounded that's all.

AceFTW posted: »

in episode 5*, and I'm not talking about this episode, i talk about Episode 6, where i see Asher can survive or die, on my playthrough he al

• Well, after 7 times of Rewinding the end, i finally achieved the good ending. Maybe it worked the 7 time because i called off the plan.. maybe..

iFoRias posted: »

Yeah but that doesn't mean he's dead ... Asher is alive at the end he's just really wounded that's all.

• The surviving brother never dies, so you just wasted your time with rewinding. He just remains unconscious in the endings where he's rescued by his sentinel at the end. (because they arrive a bit later than the traitor or Gwyn)

Well, after 7 times of Rewinding the end, i finally achieved the good ending. Maybe it worked the 7 time because i called off the plan.. maybe..

• FUuuuu, now my sentinel is somewhere on his own fuck or maybe even DEAD because of Gwyn ...

Pipas posted: »

The surviving brother never dies, so you just wasted your time with rewinding. He just remains unconscious in the endings where he's rescued by his sentinel at the end. (because they arrive a bit later than the traitor or Gwyn)

• Yep, the whole "sentinel surviving or not" based on a decision that logically shouldn't have to do anything with it from storytelling perspective was handled very poorly.

FUuuuu, now my sentinel is somewhere on his own fuck or maybe even DEAD because of Gwyn ...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.