I love season 1 of this game.

I just finished season 1 of this game. I really liked how the last episodes was like the tv show sliders with them going into different worlds.

Comments

• I personally felt that the season 1 expansion episodes were the best of the series, but aside from those, I'd say season 2 was better than 1.

• Ehhhh in my opinion season 1 was better.

Johro posted: »

I personally felt that the season 1 expansion episodes were the best of the series, but aside from those, I'd say season 2 was better than 1.

• AtPeacAtPeac Banned

Firsr-four episodes were great. One common story. And make very good. Good story. Good character. And feel like in Minecraft.
    Five-eight episodes, not so common. I like this, not that much. I like how Ivor get more time. But here, I do not feel much Minecraft, but is good.
    Season two, I do not like. Story do not convice me. The new characters are really good. But I do not see this season was necesarry maybe with better story. I do not like it but i do not hate it either.

• Meh, in my opinion, season 2 was better than season 1, better music, better characters, better graphics, and better story and acting.

But still, season 1 is one of my favorite games of all time, and it had a very special role in my life :)

AtPeac posted: »

Firsr-four episodes were great. One common story. And make very good. Good story. Good character. And feel like in Minecraft. Five-eight ep

Sign in to comment in this discussion.