about the "he/shes part in your story"

could someone tell me who this can happen too and i already know tiffany/alfred can , is there anyone else.

Comments

• ok I was thinking maybe it was me who didn't understand anyting from that sentence because I speak French, but I can see I'm not crazy and that it really makes no sense haha

SilentmanX posted: »

What?

• Omg finally someone who speaks french in this fucking community lmao

I think the guy was talking about how people can disappear in the story like when the game tells you "Alfred is no longer part of your story" or something like that.

Mneferta posted: »

ok I was thinking maybe it was me who didn't understand anyting from that sentence because I speak French, but I can see I'm not crazy and that it really makes no sense haha

• Oh. I think Alfred might be determined. Tiffany is too

iFoRias posted: »

Omg finally someone who speaks french in this fucking community lmao I think the guy was talking about how people can disappear in the story like when the game tells you "Alfred is no longer part of your story" or something like that.

• Might want to think about reposting this.

• there so is there anyone this happens too besides alfred / tiffany

• Pretty sure they’re the only ones.

there so is there anyone this happens too besides alfred / tiffany

• If you tell Alfred to leave, he will just go without saying anything. Some people get confused that this happens, expecting Alfred to explain himself, thinking the choice won't have any real effect. I can Telltale can be blamed a little on this, but at the same time, just play it safe so that he doesn't leave. Besides, why would you ever say that to Alfred? :disappointed:

If you have Tiffany arrested on Waller's command (villain route only), then you won't meet with her.

• edited April 2018

Also,i'm pretty sure if you stay silent when you have the choice to put Tiffany in jail or to be her mentor on the roof she tells you Goodbye and that she'll "stay out of your way" or something like that,so that could mean we won't see her again.

I know there's not the "Tiffany's part in your story is over" but that's still interesting.

Bandicoot88 posted: »

If you tell Alfred to leave, he will just go without saying anything. Some people get confused that this happens, expecting Alfred to explai

• so does this confirm season 3?

• haha if you ever need to translate something in french just ask ;)

iFoRias posted: »

Omg finally someone who speaks french in this fucking community lmao I think the guy was talking about how people can disappear in the story like when the game tells you "Alfred is no longer part of your story" or something like that.

• Luckily for me I got both.

• I'm assuming regardless of what you choose Tiffany is the one who killed the riddler either way?

• edited April 2018

Yes, Tiffany will always be the killer of riddler. It does not matter if she works with Batman or with The Agency, it does not matter if you go the Villain way or the Vigilante path.

I'm assuming regardless of what you choose Tiffany is the one who killed the riddler either way?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.