Is Petra hot?

How hot is she? Is she physically attractive enough to like a guy such as M. Jesse? Or Lukas? Or maybe a reverse harem with her taking the spotlight. I wish that Telltale could show her in a bikini or something at beach and maybe flash them at us for fan service. That would be hot. :smile:

What do you guys think? Is she really, or no?

Comments

• Physical attractiveness is to each, their own. Since Jesse makes little comments as to physical preference when commenting on anything really, we can only assume that his/her preference for attractiveness has little to do with appearance. He/she does, however, make comments on admiration. Admiration, itself, is the major stepping stone to attraction(one cannot be truly attracted to one which they do not admire1) and we can presume that he/she may find her attractive for that reason. Since his/her admiration does not waver once he/she gets to know Petra more, I think it's a safe presumption to make.

Summation: She is attractive enough for Jesse.

1 Personal opinion on falling in love.

• She’s a Minecraft character in a game that has a 10+ age rating on multiple websites so hmmm let’s not sexualize her like that?

• edited April 2018

Wow, really? I was rolling my eyes so many times when I reading this thread.? ( it was so sexiest ) you do know this game is ratted E10+ right?

• This is a 10+ age game...

• Are you serious?

• She's cute, I'll give her that, especially when she has amnesia. :)

• Aw c'mon. I thought it'd be fun to take this completely serious. lol

• I personally think she’s kinda square, but that could just be me being a blockhead

• Hahahaha

Umbassabro posted: »

I personally think she’s kinda square, but that could just be me being a blockhead

• Those blocks turn me on ;)

• I decide to stop by after having finally finished Season 2 to find... this.

You do you, M:SM community.

• “Hot”? I don’t know what there is to find hot about her. She’s a human made of blocks and even her breasts are non-existent...

I’d say “cute” at best, but “hot”? That’s really stretching it if you ask me...

• Haha same! Wanted to take a look at the discussions after I completed Season Two then I stumbled across this discussion.... I think I might just stick with Walking Dead :lol:

Cocoa2736 posted: »

I decide to stop by after having finally finished Season 2 to find... this. You do you, M:SM community.

• This discussion makes MCSM fans look bad.?

• Why would you post this.

• Mods, how on earth has this thread stayed up for over a month now? This guy's asking for fan service in a game made for eight year olds.

jk mods ly guys

This discussion has been closed.