The better character: Willy or Frank?

The notorious Frank was most seen in season 1 and had the equilivant of one line in Season 2. Willy however has featured in two episodes and has had 2 major choices about him. This is clearly indictating the rise of the Willy fandom. The true legend and hero of the series. The man who went through Joker therpay and has now turned into a force of justice.

Willy>Frank

#GiveWillyanavatar

Comments

• edited April 2018

Join the Good-will Willy revolution.

• A very wise man once said; "You're shorter than i though you would be"
    Frank is a man of few... but very wise words, that is what makes him special. Frank will rise and crush you Willy fanboys. #FRANKARMY

• Willy is store-brand Frank.

Please delete this fake news.

• edited April 2018

What kind of question is this? If you say Willy, your opinion is worthless and you should be stoned.

• Frank was a child iwth no words hahahahahahahahahahaha. Willy is better in every aspect.

Pyro902 posted: »

A very wise man once said; "You're shorter than i though you would be" Frank is a man of few... but very wise words, that is what makes him special. Frank will rise and crush you Willy fanboys. #FRANKARMY

• Frank is a filthy has-been that has been surpassed by Willy., the true force of justice.

Good-will Willy Revolution

Poogers555 posted: »

Willy is store-brand Frank. Please delete this fake news.

• your*
    If you can't differentiate between your and you're, your opinion is irrelevant.
    Willy is worth more than an infinite number of you combined.
    Metallica sux.

What kind of question is this? If you say Willy, your opinion is worthless and you should be stoned.

• edited April 2018

• How dare you even compare our dear Frank to that Willy guy and claim that Willy is better? You should be ashamed of yourself!

• I wrote that comment in a rush as I was about to head off to work.

Dan10 posted: »

your* If you can't differentiate between your and you're, your opinion is irrelevant. Willy is worth more than an infinite number of you combined. Metallica sux.

• Why so serious?!?!?

• I thought we were friends! and you betray me?!?!

Tiefling posted: »

• edited April 2018

Your dear Frank's time is over. It's time for the

Good-Will Willy revolution.

Pipas posted: »

How dare you even compare our dear Frank to that Willy guy and claim that Willy is better? You should be ashamed of yourself!

• I like Willy...

• My Frank ways are the right ways. You're the criminal here. Join us. Join us.

I thought we were friends! and you betray me?!?!

• You criminal...YOU TOLD ME MAKE THIS THREAD.
    Join the revolution where you belong...or
    else.

Tiefling posted: »

My Frank ways are the right ways. You're the criminal here. Join us. Join us.

• I didn't tell you to create Willy fandom! Abandon it NOW and join Frank worshippers where YOU belong!
    .... or else.

You criminal...YOU TOLD ME MAKE THIS THREAD. Join the revolution where you belong...or else.

• FREEWILLY

• You’ve all got it wrong. Obviously Lauren is the best.

• A lauren fandom eh?
    Something to think about
    hehe

You’ve all got it wrong. Obviously Lauren is the best.

• Willy attacked Harrison and tried stopping Bane. He is on the same tier as the hero Chip while Frank has done literally nothing of note lol.

• Exactly. Blind Frank followers need to accept facts

Willy attacked Harrison and tried stopping Bane. He is on the same tier as the hero Chip while Frank has done literally nothing of note lol.

• Willy tried to stab Bruce while Frank had a nice chat with him in S1. Willy fans are the reason why everything is going downhill nowadays...

• edited April 2018

Willy can also work for the Joker in the Villain path.
    Frank is better than Willy.

Willy tried to stab Bruce while Frank had a nice chat with him in S1. Willy fans are the reason why everything is going downhill nowadays...

• Agreed, Willy just wants to see the world burn.

iFoRias posted: »

Willy can also work for the Joker in the Villain path. Frank is better than Willy.

• Willy was drunk and still going through Joker therapy.

Willy tried to stab Bruce while Frank had a nice chat with him in S1. Willy fans are the reason why everything is going downhill nowadays...

• He was manupilated into doing so.
    His true self is revealed in the Viglinate path

iFoRias posted: »

Willy can also work for the Joker in the Villain path. Frank is better than Willy.

• HEY, LISTEN HERE YOU NONBELIEVER

Willy was just a lame excuse of a character made to replace Frank at the Stacked Deck. Telltale filled us with hope and then they gave us a guy who tried to stab us. Frank? He was welcoming, if you simply let him be. A real nice guy. Willy can't and could not be trusted. That's why we rebelled and Telltale gave us the one true saviour of the franchise for Episode 5.
    Frank is the best. No contest. He'll be the key component of Season 3 just you watch.

• edited April 2018

Team Willy all the way.

• edited April 2018

Follow the Willy.

• He's not so nice and understanding if you accidentally bump into him.

AChicken posted: »

HEY, LISTEN HERE YOU NONBELIEVER Willy was just a lame excuse of a character made to replace Frank at the Stacked Deck. Telltale filled u

• edited April 2018

Willy's a hero. Didn't see Frank try and stop Harrison.

• So when i get drunk im allowed to stab someone? Willy should stop hiding behind silly excuses and assume responsibility of his actions.

Willy was drunk and still going through Joker therapy.

• Didn't see Frank trying to stab Bruce and joining Villain Joker either. :^)

AnimalBoy posted: »

Willy's a hero. Didn't see Frank try and stop Harrison.

• edited April 2018

Anything Willy did in the Villain path isn’t in continuity for me.

Pipas posted: »

Didn't see Frank trying to stab Bruce and joining Villain Joker either. :^)

• That's because you were rude. You bumped into him, and that's a big Frank no-no.
    Know the rules, Agent!

AgentZ46 posted: »

He's not so nice and understanding if you accidentally bump into him.

• But it was an accident!

That's because you were rude. You bumped into him, and that's a big Frank no-no. Know the rules, Agent!

• Frank's a terrible pool player.
    Who cares if we bumped into him?

That's because you were rude. You bumped into him, and that's a big Frank no-no. Know the rules, Agent!

• Yes.

So when i get drunk im allowed to stab someone? Willy should stop hiding behind silly excuses and assume responsibility of his actions.

• Don't you dare
    talk to me like that.
    Despite your petty an pathetic rebeliion. Frank got 1 line while Willy had multiple and was a true hero.

Heh.

HEY, LISTEN HERE YOU NONBELIEVER Willy was just a lame excuse of a character made to replace Frank at the Stacked Deck. Telltale filled u

Sign in to comment in this discussion.