Will Deadshot Live? (Possible spoilers for Batman: Sins of the Father)

On the summary for issue 6, it is said that Batman will be forced to break his no kill rule. So the question remains... will Deadshot live? In my opinion, most likely. Batman is known for creating third options.

Comments

• I haven't bothered reading these but Im sure I will at some point, but if they make Batman kill with this "cannon" comic book it would just be these comic writers ruining another Telltale story like they did with the Wolf among us comic.

• edited April 2018

I still hope the TWAU comic is not cannon, it pretty much reveals the mistery in the end...

Poogers555 posted: »

I haven't bothered reading these but Im sure I will at some point, but if they make Batman kill with this "cannon" comic book it would just be these comic writers ruining another Telltale story like they did with the Wolf among us comic.

• They said it "was" but considering no one really read it plus overall reception was bad I would say its safe to call the comic the noncannon version, Telltale wont taken any influence from it.

Box Tv posted: »

I still hope the TWAU comic is not cannon, it pretty much reveals the mistery in the end...

• What was so bad about the Wolf comic?

Box Tv posted: »

• edited April 2018

Its dragged out and filled with filler that was never in the game, just so they can sell extra copies. They also changed a bunch of other things. They ruined the ending too.

Wolf Comic Spoilers below

Basically after Bigby talks to Nerissa Crooked Man kidnaps her and threatens to kill "Faith." The whole thing is a mess. I cant even honestly tell you half of the dumb shit they changed and added because I stopped reading once they started giving Bloody Mary some dumb ass backstory.

4k60fpsHDR posted: »

What was so bad about the Wolf comic?

• Lol what

Poogers555 posted: »

Its dragged out and filled with filler that was never in the game, just so they can sell extra copies. They also changed a bunch of other th

• The Wolf Among Us comics were around before the game was.

• Fables yes but that ain't what they're talking about tho

Zjaa6 posted: »

The Wolf Among Us comics were around before the game was.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.