Infinity Train: The Series (officially greenlit!)

edited April 2018 in General Chat

All Aboard The ∞ Train!
So, you remember this from way back last year?

Well, it's officially been confirmed that Cartoon Network is picking it up. (Got lit in March or so).
It'll be coming out sometime in 2019, but not many details are known. (It's got a reddit page so you can go there if you'd like.)

Tagged:

Comments

• edited April 2018

I'm not familiar with this show but it looks pretty interesting. Is it a popular show?

EDIT: That voice actress sounds really familiar.

• It's only recently been greenlit so it's not even a show yet, just a pilot episode. The voice actress is Ashley Johnson. She's voiced Ellie from The Last of Us and Gortys from Tales from the Borderlands.

AgentZ46 posted: »

I'm not familiar with this show but it looks pretty interesting. Is it a popular show? EDIT: That voice actress sounds really familiar.

• Right, I realized it was just a pilot but I saw a couple videos making a big deal about it so I figured people must've really liked it.

That's awesome. Ashley Johnson is fantastic.

lupinb0y posted: »

It's only recently been greenlit so it's not even a show yet, just a pilot episode. The voice actress is Ashley Johnson. She's voiced Ellie from The Last of Us and Gortys from Tales from the Borderlands.

• As lupin said, it's not a show quite yet, just a pilot/proof of concept.

That little short was released early last year, a lot of people adored it, but no progress was made on it to become a full show. Somehow this thing got on my mind recently, and I'm glad to report that it's getting the support it needs -- finally.

I'm not familiar with this show but it looks pretty interesting. Is it a popular show? EDIT: That voice actress sounds really familiar.

• Niceee, this series had my attention from day one, though it had faded from my memory due to the lack of news.

• I'm super duper excited!! It could finally become the show that truly saves Cartoon Network. Steven Universe is always on hiatus and Gumball is coming to an end if I'm correct, so if they don't want to loose all their viewers that are older than 6 (since they'll still have this atrocity called Teen Titans Go), they need to put a lot of effort into Infinity train. So far so good. I'm crossing my fingers.

• Teen Titans Go still exists? That's honestly surprising to me.

I'm super duper excited!! It could finally become the show that truly saves Cartoon Network. Steven Universe is always on hiatus and Gumball

• I’m so glad. After Adventure Time and Gumball ends, at least we will have a good show to replace it.

• I have some bad news for you.

Also Teen Titans Go are getting a full-metre movie in cinemas soon.

Teen Titans Go still exists? That's honestly surprising to me.

• Does anyone even actually like Teen Titans Go? Because if anyone does I have to imagine that they haven't seen the original series and that they have extremely low standards.

I have some bad news for you. Also Teen Titans Go are getting a full-metre movie in cinemas soon.

• Kids. It's just all kids. Kids are an enormous demographic and a highly profitable one at that.

Does anyone even actually like Teen Titans Go? Because if anyone does I have to imagine that they haven't seen the original series and that they have extremely low standards.

• edited May 2018

I feel sorry for those who do.
    There are so many other good shows and cartoons of just a few years back, but they end up getting stuck with this... trash.
    (I've babysat these 3 kids many times, and one time while I was there I was introduced to the terrible form of entertainment known as Teen Titans Go, and another time was roped into watching The Emoji Movie. God help us all.)

@InKennyWeTrust
    That... uhm.... wow.
    How dumb is cartoon network? I get that the show is unfortunately popular, but why in the world would they set up a full week of which 80% is one singular show?? How do kids cope with that? It's awful to look at.
    They've got to have a bunch of stuff locked up in their vaults, and of much better quality than that. Have they just run out of stuff to play? Kids need more variety than just one show.

Does anyone even actually like Teen Titans Go? Because if anyone does I have to imagine that they haven't seen the original series and that they have extremely low standards.

• I was a kid when I watched Teen Titans. I like to think that if Teen Titans Go was suddenly introduced to me that I wouldn't like it. But who knows?

Kids. It's just all kids. Kids are an enormous demographic and a highly profitable one at that.

• edited July 2018

We got an official clip now, passengers! (Yeah thats right I just came up with a group name!... It's a solo act for now I guess...)

Kinda disappointed in the simplicity of the animation/art style, but I guess that's kind of expected. Pilots sell the show, then when you have the budget, you have to spread it out. [It was also probably storyboarded/animated by a different team]

Good thing though: We got synthesizers in the soundtrack!! Woooo

• Still excited for the show but I'm not sure if I really dig the new art style.

AChicken posted: »

We got an official clip now, passengers! (Yeah thats right I just came up with a group name!... It's a solo act for now I guess...) Ki

• Yeah, it's unfortunate.

Reminds me of another show that had a more defined and detailed art style in the pilot: Bee and Puppycat :disappointed:
    Pilot

Episode 1

lupinb0y posted: »

Still excited for the show but I'm not sure if I really dig the new art style.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.