Worst/Best MCSM Glitches (plus ordinary ones)

This discussion is about glitches, good or bad. One bad glitch I had was in Episode 8, part of my Jesse's hair turned gray and there were gray sqares next to my Jesse's mouth. I tried this on Xbox One and Nintendo Switch, but the problem was still there. It only seemed like the Jesse I normally use (the first Female Jesse with white skin and blue overalls)had this glitch.

Comments

• Binta t-posed in the middle of the scene where Xara confronts Romeo.
    Was magical

• edited May 2018

And, it looks like that Crimson Beta 16.2.1 driver user have some rendering issues. This is the example of MCSM S2 Gameplay with Radeon HD 5770 using Crimson Beta 16.2.1 Driver (MSI R5770 Hawk 1GB GDDR5):

I dunno if rollback the driver to Catalyst will fix the issues
    edit: forget the FPS. The whole game run smoothly with 46 - 62FPS in 720p

• (Just FYI, we try to reserve the "Talk with Telltale" tag for threads that Staff Members create to talk with fans...)

• edited May 2018

There is one in season 1 that I'm not sure how it can be "activated", but in some saves, at some point in episode 4, the textures bug, and Jesse's eyes go from lime green to "almost black" green, and the textures for the armors show some pixels that are whiter than they should be, and sometimes the pixels create shapes that aren't supposed to be there.

I think it might be triggered by force-sutting down the console (I have season 1 in my PS3, and the PS3 is famous for randomly freezing when playing, lol)(and also, sometimes the game gets stuck in the loading screen between chapters), I hope it gets fixed someday.

• On season 2 episode 4 the part when ninja Ivor start fighting Jesse, before he took of his mask there was a glitch where his mask disappeared real quick then reappeared. I could clear tell it was Ivor and I was so excited, because I really missed the guy. “ Adventure!”

• edited May 2018

did you mean, this?

Yeah, it also happened on PC version also. But luckily, updating the graphics driver to latest version (and not using the Beta version*) can easily solve the issues

*I'm using Radeon HD 5770 with Crimson Beta Driver, that's why it happened

There is one in season 1 that I'm not sure how it can be "activated", but in some saves, at some point in episode 4, the textures bug, and J

• that green stuff looks like Romeo did /replace XD

And, it looks like that Crimson Beta 16.2.1 driver user have some rendering issues. This is the example of MCSM S2 Gameplay with Radeon HD 5

• I own the season pass disc for season 1 on Xbox 360, and when I loaded it up, sometimes the characters would be in a T pose before it showed the animations before you start each episode.

• I’m getting pictures of it

Sign in to comment in this discussion.