Would You Rather MCSM edition

You know how this works.
Spoiler warning for ppl that who have not finished the game so far
There are 3 types of questions:
save files and owning the game
Being in the game
And actual game plot.
You can make your own questions but keep them MCSM related, dont use bad words, etc.
First question:
Would You Rather only own Season 1 or Season 2

Tagged:

Comments

• I wouldn't enjoy season 2 with out season 1, so season 1.

• I love both of them but probably season 1 because like kng0604 said we wouldn’t enjoy season 2 without season 1.

• Which would you rather fight, a hundred chicken sized zombies or ten zombie sized chickens ?

• Hundred chicken sized zombies

Kng0604 posted: »

Which would you rather fight, a hundred chicken sized zombies or ten zombie sized chickens ?

• lol, 100 chicken sized zombies

Which would you rather fight, a hundred chicken sized zombies or ten zombie sized chickens ?

• edited May 2018

Would you rather be the cause of Petra dying or Lukas dying? (Honestly I cant pick cuz Petra and Lukas are my 2 fave characters)

• I could not pick either, if this was a choice in the game I have no idea what I'd do. That choice would kill me.

Would you rather be the cause of Petra dying or Lukas dying? (Honestly I cant pick cuz Petra and Lukas are my 2 fave characters)

• Would you rather a whole new character arc for season 3 or a spin off of another character

• A spin off. Ivor would be the best character to play as.

Would you rather a whole new character arc for season 3 or a spin off of another character

• edited September 2018

new character arc. ive been DYING for a new character, so I made up 2 myself.
    Edit: I lost track now...

Would you rather a whole new character arc for season 3 or a spin off of another character

• Ten zombie sized chickens.

• would u rather meet a mcsm character IRL OR actually own the legit OotS (Order of the Stone) amulet, P.A.M.A's Redstone heart, etc?

• This is hard, but I think I will choose meet a character in real life. Even though I would love to have the order of the stone amulet to hang on my wall.

would u rather meet a mcsm character IRL OR actually own the legit OotS (Order of the Stone) amulet, P.A.M.A's Redstone heart, etc?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.