Joker: The Telltale Series(?)

Am I the only one who thinks it'd be awesome to play as Joker in his own Telltale game? Imagine getting to choose what kind of incarnation of the Joker you'd want yours to resemble. I'd love to see that happen even if it might be tricky given John's already established character(s).

Tagged:

Comments

• Id like to play with any, just it have to be in batman universe

• A. Electrocute him,
    B. Spray him with acid,
    C. Do a pencil trick,
    D. Perform other cruel thing.
    Joker is a villain, sadistic and evil. Not as boring as Batman but he's controversial candidate for protagonist.

• Arkham Asylum DLC -- Revisit old friends, meet new enemies, take your medication! Featuring cameos by Harvey Dent, Hugo Strange, Ventriloquist and Scarface, and more! Be visited by your old pal Bruce, or Bats. Who knows what fun we'll have.

Seriously though, not sure how being John Doe would work out as half of his fun is his unpredictable nature. I do think if he made an appearance in Ep3 they could work him in either scenario as a 'Silence of the Lambs' style consult.

• edited May 2018

Not really, i would love a game where we play as their version of Harley! (Which is the only version to me btw)
    Harley Quinn: The Telltale Series <3 :) <3

• I support this. Give me more Harley!

max_pain943 posted: »

Not really, i would love a game where we play as their version of Harley! (Which is the only version to me btw) Harley Quinn: The Telltale Series

• edited May 2018

The Joker is pretty popular, but just like Batman I dont think he can support a solo series all by himself. They would need to add many, many interesting side characters too. Batman can "go solo" because he is a hero and he has many really nice side characters that are also main characters like Joker or Two Face, or Bane or Harley and so on. Unless you are escaping Arkham or something I dunno...I would very much like a Joker solo to see were it goes.

• edited May 2018

#GiveUsMoreHarley

AgentZ46 posted: »

I support this. Give me more Harley!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.