Who should be the villain of season 3 and who should come out?

I think a villain like Hugo Strange and The Court of Owls could be a possibility. Its just a matter of what can take place in the third season, the plot twists and choices that the player can make.

Comments

• The Court of Owls ! Definitely.

• I don't think Court of Owls is on the table anymore since Regina is determinant.

I would love to see Scarecrow, maybe Wayne Enterprises forces him to undergo a psych evaluation after everything that has happened to him and that's how we are introduced. Scarecrow can figure out what makes us tick and then use that against us throughout the season.

Poison Ivy and Killed Croc could be good side villains if they're done right.

I would also love to see Ra's al Ghul as the main villain, with one episode being dedicated to Bruce being trained/detained by them like in Batman Begins. I was so certain that Avesta was involved in them and after hearing her speak Farsi I think it's a possibility.

• Scarecrow and Killercroc sound like a very good possibility, knowing how the Scarecrow can gain control of you easily and Croc is the muscle. I can see it work out.

I don't think Court of Owls is on the table anymore since Regina is determinant. I would love to see Scarecrow, maybe Wayne Enterprises f

• I literally do not know. My favourite villains have already been in the series so for S3 for me, I guess they could throw anyone at me really.

• Id want Oz/Penguin to reappear in S3. Seeing that news article after you finish Batman S2 ep 5 theres a new article talking about Penguin attempting to go on parole, but was denied, and wont be given the chance for parole again for 5 years. Knowing S3 will probably have a pretty large skip forward, 5 years seems like a good jump forward, so I think Penguin may return.

Id like it if Deathstroke was a bad guy, would like it if there was kinda a plot about someone trying to just exterminate Batman.

• I actually want to see either Anarky or Scarecrow, I think it'd be interesting to see them.

• edited March 2018

Mr. Bloom

This guy is a completely new villain and for me he would be perfect as the main villain. With Poison Ivy as a determined Hero/Villain

Scarecrow and Killer Croc might be someone to consider for this

• edited May 2018

Poison Ivy

• What does Regina have to do with whether the Court of Owls are going to make an appearance? Genuinely curious here.

I don't think Court of Owls is on the table anymore since Regina is determinant. I would love to see Scarecrow, maybe Wayne Enterprises f

• S1E1 she says that families like Wayne and Zellerbach should "flock together, like birds" which is an obvious allusion to the Court of Owls. Then throughout both seasons she is rather nosy and wants Bruce to step down on at least one occasion. I was genuinely expecting her to turn out evil and part of the Court but her determinant death makes me think that those plans were scrapped.

ScootyZ posted: »

What does Regina have to do with whether the Court of Owls are going to make an appearance? Genuinely curious here.

• edited March 2018

Haha, I had not noticed all those hints, that’s awesome! You’re totally right!

S1E1 she says that families like Wayne and Zellerbach should "flock together, like birds" which is an obvious allusion to the Court of Owls.

• Scarecrow. Hands down, maybe an appearance by manbat as well.

And I hope the Joker/John continues to play a major role- In fact, I would be disappointed if he doesnt. They've done something really unique with him and he fits a really nice 'gray area' niche that could be expanded upon.

• edited March 2018

Most likely would be League of Assassins and past villains from the first two seasons. I just don't see them doing court of owls or scarecrow. Poison Ivy maybe since they touched on someone like Freeze. Killer Croc might be pushing it for Telltale's universe. My main prediction would be past villains all going against Batman, since I doubt Telltale is done with many of the villains they have had thus far.

• Also make Freeze a main villain of s3, and tailor the story depending on if you helped/left him and whether it was Bruce or Batman who did so.

• My number one pick at the moment would have to be the League of Assassins and Ra's Al Ghul. I'd love a story line where you're forced to join and be trained by the League.

• I would love to see scarecrow <3

• edited May 2018

Yes, please bring Oz back! I love him and wish he had a better ending.

Poogers555 posted: »

Id want Oz/Penguin to reappear in S3. Seeing that news article after you finish Batman S2 ep 5 theres a new article talking about Penguin at

• Either the Court of Owls or Ra's al Ghul.

• Ra's al Ghul would be cool, they could make Avesta his daughter and batman vs the league would make great fight scenes. Deathstroke would provide a good challenge to Batman.

• I think Deathstroke deserves a respectable role in a new Batman game after he went down like a chump in the Arkham games. Him and Scarecrow are the two I'd be most interested in seeing Telltale's take on in Season 3.

• Deathstroke has never been a true Batman villain in my book. He's fought Batman but his main enemies are the Teen Titans.

• Court of Owls, Scarecrow and Hugo Strange, I’m in no rush to see Ra’s Ah Ghul or Poison Ivy.

• edited May 2018

It would just be weird for Telltale to pass up the opportunity to use the Court of Owls, IMO. They would be a perfect villain thematically to bring the arc about Thomas Wayne's dark past to its conclusion. Thomas could have been involved with them, or an actual member...or worst of all, their founder.

• Same here. Don't really know what I would want anymore.

hanwombat posted: »

I literally do not know. My favourite villains have already been in the series so for S3 for me, I guess they could throw anyone at me really.

• Joker. We need more Joker.
    And bring back Harvey(not as a villian I tried to save my boy)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.