Minecerft story mode batle royal?!

So i was just on the web and i saw this vid that say minecraft stoey mode battle royal is combing but telltale no confirm is this legit or no?!!! fortnite and PUb is so susesfull so i se why they do this it obviously good idae what u guys rhink? i would plah as petra dkin if they give caracter soletipn. PLEZ GIV US ADMIN SKIN YHAT BE AWESOM!!!!!!!!

Comments

• edited May 2018

A telltale Minecraft game would be at least a year away(edit: The core staff of Season 2[whom are still employeed] are all working on different projects currently as well). If this is something made by another developer, who knows? Telltale wouldn't mention it if it were.

On a side note, this doesn't sound like something that would currently interest Telltale, so I doubt it would be something they would be working on. Again, if it were to be made by another developer... I wouldn't be surprised.

• I've seen something about that also. I'm hoping you will be able to fight Radar on it. That would be the best!?

• if it exsisted, what if it was ONLINE MULTIPLAYER!!!!
    or if mcsm had a "Local Multiplayer" where there could be up to 4 Jesses in the same story at once?????

• I've got the juiciest news on a Minecraft Battle Royal guys! It's called Minecraft: Hunger Games on the Mineplex server or any server for that matter.

• May the odds be ever in your favor.

I've got the juiciest news on a Minecraft Battle Royal guys! It's called Minecraft: Hunger Games on the Mineplex server or any server for that matter.

• edited May 2018

Thank you fellow forumer :)

Kng0604 posted: »

May the odds be ever in your favor.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.