PS4/XBOX1 exclusives (aka Telltale IP ideas for console exclusive games)

edited May 2018 in General Chat

If TellTale was willing to go exclusive in one of their projects, what do you think would be the best IPs to work with? I'm a PS4 guy so I can only speak for that. Like Jak and Daxter, Infamous, Bloodborne and even Gravity Rush.

Comments

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited May 2018

Hmm, Telltale usually tends to be platform agnostic, so I'd say it would have to be an extremely special and story-oriented IP for Telltale to consider that. Maybe something like The Last of Us on Playstation? I could see that, as Telltale and Naughty Dog seem to be chummy sometimes on Twitter!

Telltale also did publish an iOS/Android exclusive game based on Mr. Robot, so maybe if there was a console that had some special niche to help immerse us in story telling, you could also come up with a somewhat plausible IP idea in that context too. (Like, if you wanted to make a Telltale game using Kinect and an Xbox exclusive IP).

[Generic Disclaimer: Moderators are community volunteers and not Telltale Staff members - This post of mine is just a fan comment and not anything Telltale is doing!]

• edited May 2018

If they teamed with Naughty Dog, which I would love, it should be Jack and Daxter, because we haven’t had anything since Jak X and I need to know if Jak is SPOILERS

THE Mar

And I know that doesn’t seem special, but Jak is the unofficial mascot to a lot of PS owners, myself included. He was the epitome of awesome for us. Also, they made Borderlands work. Yes there’s a strong story past the LOOT, but still.

Hmm, Telltale usually tends to be platform agnostic, so I'd say it would have to be an extremely special and story-oriented IP for Telltale

Sign in to comment in this discussion.