Will Lady Arkham return?

And if she does, will she be on the side of good? Or if not, will she go and free Oswald Cobblepot, and then determine what her next terrorist plan should be? I really hope she returns and Bruce might give us an option to forgive her or not.

Leave your thoughts down below.

Comments

• I believe they intentionally left it unknown so that they can bring her back if they ever want to use her again. So I think it all depends on if Telltale wants to bring her back as a villain. I don't think she'll have any sort of redemption arc.

• Her fate was left unknown but I personally think she was the weakest villain in the series and that Telltale should bring back Two Face or Penguin instead.

• edited May 2018

Wait... Why was Lady Arkham the weakest villain? Weak as in from her character standpoint, or strength?

Her fate was left unknown but I personally think she was the weakest villain in the series and that Telltale should bring back Two Face or Penguin instead.

• Character standpoint. The Vicki Vale reveal was well done but after that she was a bit one dimensional.

Camperor posted: »

Wait... Why was Lady Arkham the weakest villain? Weak as in from her character standpoint, or strength?

• edited May 2018

I'm gonna have to strongly disagree with that. She has some legitimate motivation and a pretty tragic story. I loved that final fight with Bruce, so much emotion behind it. That's my opinion though. Not trying to change your mind or say you're wrong.

EDIT: Plus I love Erin Yvette's performance. :)

Character standpoint. The Vicki Vale reveal was well done but after that she was a bit one dimensional.

• I am going to have to disagree as well...her motivations and goals were clearly defined. Her act of vengeance was understandable. I think she came off as a well done villain...would have liked more info about her relationship to her step-brother.

Character standpoint. The Vicki Vale reveal was well done but after that she was a bit one dimensional.

• edited May 2018

She's a decent character, sure, but turning Vicki Vale into a villain was such a promising idea and Telltale just... didn't do it enough justice. She's ultimately just a very forgettable (albeit adequate) villain, at least in my opinion.

I am going to have to disagree as well...her motivations and goals were clearly defined. Her act of vengeance was understandable. I think she came off as a well done villain...would have liked more info about her relationship to her step-brother.

• Well we all have opinions, I think part of the problem with these types of games is the fact we never really get to see things from the antagonists viewpoint. If this had been a comicbook...we would have had scenes of her and Ozwald talking about just how much the Wayne's screwed them both over. We would have seen her kill her parents. By the nature of these styles of games we will never get the full story on a villain that sees the player as the true enemy...no warm moments of friendship like with Harvey/Two-face. So what we know is that she is a tragic character that has reason's to hate Bruce.

Cocoa2736 posted: »

She's a decent character, sure, but turning Vicki Vale into a villain was such a promising idea and Telltale just... didn't do it enough justice. She's ultimately just a very forgettable (albeit adequate) villain, at least in my opinion.

• I think she worked well as a dark reflection of Batman, wich was probably what the writers were trying to create: a Bruce Wayne that got adopted by horrible people instead of a good man like Alfred.

But yeah, they could have done more with her. They could have explored more about her dual identity, like they did with Bruce. It would have been interesting to not make her forget about the Vicky persona so early.

Cocoa2736 posted: »

• I'd.rather see telltale spin on other comic favorites tbh

• She better be dead

• I think she will be back, she seems like Bruce's arch nemesis of this series.

• Very possibly.

• I personally think Lady Arkham HAS to return.

Especially if you revealed your identity to her in season 1.

An I personally think season 3 seems to me to be the ideal time for her to do it.

Especially if you have given up Batman
    OR
    Even if you haven't.

Either way having an enemy return from the dead with that kind of knowledge would make for an interesting storyline.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.