BACK TO ACTIVE

Hi guys! We are all waiting for Minecon news on the 29th. Will a new season be revealed? If you are also curious, write whatever happens in a DLC or Season!

Comments

• Oh gosh! I wish Minecon was sooner!. If there isn't any story mode news then I might literally cry!?

• edited May 2018

Will you really cry for just some pixels?(It's just a question, please don't get it as an insult)

Kng0604 posted: »

Oh gosh! I wish Minecon was sooner!. If there isn't any story mode news then I might literally cry!?

• Maybe a little, because if there is no new for story mode at Minecon then all the hope for a season 3 will be gone for me.

ali1382 posted: »

Will you really cry for just some pixels?(It's just a question, please don't get it as an insult)

• I mean, you won't loose anything if there won't be a season 3, will you?

Kng0604 posted: »

Maybe a little, because if there is no new for story mode at Minecon then all the hope for a season 3 will be gone for me.

• Well no not really, and I won't really cry like sobbing over not getting a season 3, I may not even cry at all, I was just trying to say I will be upset and a little mad if there isn't any news. But forget about it, I was mostly just being dramatic.

ali1382 posted: »

I mean, you won't loose anything if there won't be a season 3, will you?

• MSM Community! Use this discussion to talk only about DLC themes or a new Season! Telltale needs to know we're interested in this! How do they know? We were creating fools, and being active! Do this by Minecraft Story Mode! We must be united for this to happen! Thank you and have fun!

• We just got it! It's just an effort up to Minecon on the 29th! please help me to make minecraft story mode continue!

• This decision belongs to telltale, and only to telltale

gonevil2004 posted: »

We just got it! It's just an effort up to Minecon on the 29th! please help me to make minecraft story mode continue!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.