Minecraft: Story Mode New Character ideas

This thread is mainly for new (probably not in-game ever) characters (no season 2 characters, just ideas for characters if another season was added)! My ideas:
The Shadow King: A very powerful and smart villain capable of many things, including flying thru walls
Phoenix: A half person, half phoenix that becomes friends with The New Order Of The Stone, and she is very shy and not liked by many because she's very different.

Comments

• I'd still love to see a pirate ship in the series, with a snappy captain to boot. :)

• That'd be pretty cool!

Tohabath posted: »

I'd still love to see a pirate ship in the series, with a snappy captain to boot.

• AtPeacAtPeac Banned

Notch, maybe not the new characters but my idea how can he look like
    Notch, the old legend in past. Now hermit and on exile from unknown reason. Legend because he defeat his brother-Herobrine, and put him lower than the vacuum. Hermit because of unknown reason and characters would know during the game.

Herobrine cameback because of Order of the Stone who accidentaly free him and now have to stop him. They are seeking for Notch who in past defeated his brother. When they find, Notch in a old man who does not want to help. Order of the Stone would do everything to take Notch back and fight agains his brother.

• Well, anyone that is reading (that has an account), what are your personal opinions on my characters? do you want to know more? Let me know.

• What if Phoenix is also left-handed? That could be an idea to consider, since Jesse is the only ambidextrous character so far in all of Minecraft: Story Mode; everyone else is right-handed, no one left-handed yet.

Well, anyone that is reading (that has an account), what are your personal opinions on my characters? do you want to know more? Let me know.

• I think the main villain should be the drowned king

• Ya know? Update aquatic is out for Minecraft bedrock edition and the drowned is like a underwater zombie

Sign in to comment in this discussion.