I Just finished the game and notice something about Cat

Sorry for internet explorer thing but I finished game both of the seasons and really liked cat x Bat ship especially Selina Kyle's model and character but what I noticed that her model was a little bit re-shape or redesigned. There a comparisson from season 1 and Season 2
Now she have little bit smoother and thiner cheeks and not that wide cheekbones and square face but more round face.

Comments

• edited May 2018

Yes, I still think its pretty weird.

Thankfully her new model/design doesnt look horrible like these other 2 fellas from some other game...

• Yeah, it was some kind of surprise first time I saw it, but I dig it. I hope they won't change too much for a potential season three... I don't mind if they "tune" it a little bit but I like the models/design they went for in The Enemy Within.

• Now she doesn't look like a man! Yaay.

• I liked season one Bruce and Selina way more than season two...

• I think Selina looks better in season 2.

• Bruce looks wayyyyy better in season 2 IMO

• Definitely. Rocking that new haircut and the swagger walk from episode 1. Might be my favorite character redesign in-between seasons.

LisaB2012 posted: »

Bruce looks wayyyyy better in season 2 IMO

• For sure !!!!

Putinovich posted: »

Definitely. Rocking that new haircut and the swagger walk from episode 1. Might be my favorite character redesign in-between seasons.

• Everyone looks way better in Season 2 tbh.

• Everything is better in Season 2 tbh

fixed ;)

Everyone looks way better in Season 2 tbh.

• For me personally I liked Selina from season 1 and Bruce from season 2, just looked at those eyes and tell me.
    Those big lovely eyes >.>

• Everyone looks better in S2.

• Well, Selina is awesome in both season one and two, her green eyes are gorgeous.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Bruce Wayne looks good in season one but damn, he just looks so much better in season two

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

SaulK posted: »

For me personally I liked Selina from season 1 and Bruce from season 2, just looked at those eyes and tell me. Those big lovely eyes >.>

Sign in to comment in this discussion.