Season Three: We are looking for hints on the continuation

Please write here if you found any hint of the continuation of the game. Even the smallest hint. We keep activity.

Comments

• A season three has chances of coming because of the cliffhangers left at the end of season 2. Aiden wants to redeem himself, and a villain with the initials of WP, most likely White Pumpkin, will return or come to target the New Order of the Stone.

• we will know in E3 2018

• It's more likely at minecon that we will get a reveal or announcement. Mostly because it would be very early and not match the tweet our lord and dank savior Eric Stripe posted.

HOWEVER. I must say it's weird that The Wolf Among Us season 2 got delayed to 2019, becuase it means that at the moment we have only The Walking Dead S4 to be released this year. That can't happen right?

• I don’t have any hints or clues but I don’t know if Season 3 would be about Jesse and the Order because like they’ve mostly grown out the adventure stage of their lives

• Maybe the 3rd Season would basically have history reapeating itself with The (current) Order of the Stone possibly giving the roles to a new group of people, who happen to be HUGE fans of The Order (Kids tho)

I don’t have any hints or clues but I don’t know if Season 3 would be about Jesse and the Order because like they’ve mostly grown out the adventure stage of their lives

• That sounds really good!

Maybe the 3rd Season would basically have history reapeating itself with The (current) Order of the Stone possibly giving the roles to a new group of people, who happen to be HUGE fans of The Order (Kids tho)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.