Romance in season 2?

In season one there were many moments where I thought I was making a 'romantic' choice buut it never really led anywhere ;-; I know it could be complicated, but personally, I would lovee to see real romantic options in season 2 - who agrees ? and whos team bigby/snow ?

Comments

• Assuming it'll still be a prequel we'll likely only be allowed a little flirting and occasional sexual tension. And only with Snow, because unfortunately Bigby only has eyes for her. So basically what I'm saying is, don't expect a lot when it comes to romance.

• They can't have romance as The Wolf Among Us Game is prequel to comic series named Fables that 1# Issue happens 20 years after Crooked Man case. And in the Fables, Snow and Bigby get together. Probably a bad news for you that their relations will get worse as at the beginning of Fables Snow and Bigby aren't really good friends so as The Wolf Among Us is canon it will most likely get worse. Not 100% sure, but probably. The 100% sure thing as there is not going to be any romance - no kiss, no any "i love you". But I will be fine with them having at least a hug or some Snow warm dialogue as most of the times in TWAU it was Bigby showing his care for her. Anyway - if you like the game very much and you want to see Snow & Bigby relationship then I recommend you to read Fables. If you can't buy it you can either download it or read it on Youtube.

• Teoritecally they can do it in between Fables as there were months passing between some issues. But anyway I doubt it as TT would have to introduce us to a situation in which quite much has changed and Bigby stops being a Sheriff after he marries Snow so that wouldnt make any sense either yet who knows.

AgentZ46 posted: »

Assuming it'll still be a prequel we'll likely only be allowed a little flirting and occasional sexual tension. And only with Snow, because

• I would definitely want have romance in S2 of The Wolf Among Us. I don't think it is a prequel but a season continuation of story from S1. I think if Snow snd Bigby got together? Would be nice but I think from what I saw from S1 and it's ending? I think Snow won't want to show feelings between her job and him.

I think a new character in S2 perhaps becoming a new romance into a love triangle.Would be interesting cause I feel there's tension between Snow and Bigby.

• they (snow and Bigby) will most definitively not get together in the game... because of the comic.

strwar3 posted: »

I would definitely want have romance in S2 of The Wolf Among Us. I don't think it is a prequel but a season continuation of story from S1. I

• edited May 2018

Darn it. Why can't they deviate from the canon? I can't be the only one who found Snow to be a royal pain in the tuchus. Her holier than thou lectures really got on my nerves all game long and I wished I could ditch her annoying person, but alas(!) was not able. So much for choice!

Mneferta posted: »

they (snow and Bigby) will most definitively not get together in the game... because of the comic.

• Besides the whole prequel explanations, I think that it is better for the story to have minimal romance involved. It just takes away from the story, and I don't see it as essential to Bigby at all. Tension is nice, like we got with Snow, but that's always more subtle than overt, and I think plays to the characters better.

• This, why isn't TellTale allowed to got full non-canon. Sure keep some things, but still its incredibly limiting to have things so tied to canon. I feel like 2k gave more freedom to TellTale that whoever owns the Fables IP

ShampaFK posted: »

Darn it. Why can't they deviate from the canon? I can't be the only one who found Snow to be a royal pain in the tuchus. Her holier than tho

• idk I mean, if it were me with original content/story/etc. that i'm lending or licensing to someone to adapt on, I wouldn't want them to have a complete field day and totally derive from what's natural or is already set in a universe. also from a someone who's read the comics perspective and possibly how others might feel; going non-canon SUX ? the idea of these being prequels to the existing story/life/universe is really comforting and fun and what makes it so enjoyable! the thought of it being something irrelevant/wildly untrue or not mattering to the fables universe would be kinda cruddy! at least that's how I feel personally ? it was the same with tftb, the thought of rhys and the likes not being canon to the actual borderlands universe was ass.. but that's possibly mainly because i'd kill for anyone in that game to make an appearance in b3!

This, why isn't TellTale allowed to got full non-canon. Sure keep some things, but still its incredibly limiting to have things so tied to canon. I feel like 2k gave more freedom to TellTale that whoever owns the Fables IP

• I read the comics too, and I'd like to experience something new - not go through the motions of something I already know will happen. Snow and Bigby go on some trip out west, Snow gets drunk, they have sex, then she gets pregnant and eventually they marry. I stopped reading after a while, but know that Bigby ends up dying not long after their marriage. I want a different future for Bigby. Also, I found Snow super annoying in season one. I am probably in a very small minority, but I don't want the game to force me a romantic relationship between Bigby and Snow on me. Just like, I didn't want Batman to force a relationship between Bruce and Selina on me. I like Selina, but she's ethically too murky and I wanted to nip that romance in the bud.

idk I mean, if it were me with original content/story/etc. that i'm lending or licensing to someone to adapt on, I wouldn't want them to hav

• I'll just leave my two cents here:
    The Big Bad Mermaid forever.

• I want a different future for Bigby. Also, I found Snow super annoying in season one. I am probably in a very small minority, but I don't want the game to force me a romantic relationship between Bigby and Snow on me

Yeah I feel the same too! I so etimes think Bigby deserves someone new and if we are going to different things in the Wolf Among Us Telltale Series? Then I want a new romance instead of Snow White. Perhaps a Witch falling in love with Bigby you know? A Witch who looks like she is interested in Bigby and depending on your choice of Aunty Greenleaf tree choice decision.(i hired Aunty Greenleaf and saved her tree and imprison the Crooked Man by listening to Greenleaf) I think a Witch falling in love with Bigby is better and something new to grow. I will defend Witches from anybody and I looking forward to S2 to show that Witch that Bigby is not has bad has everybody says he is.

Just like, I didn't want Batman to force a relationship between Bruce and Selina on me. I like Selina, but she's ethically too murky and I wanted to nip that romance in the bud.

That's why I wanted to a romance with Iman Avesta in S2 of Batman and I'm glad that Telltale gaves us a hint of that might happen in S3(I think we will have a S3)

ShampaFK posted: »

I read the comics too, and I'd like to experience something new - not go through the motions of something I already know will happen. Snow a

• That could happen in S2 I think but if there's young witch that needs help? Then I going with that.

armis37 posted: »

I'll just leave my two cents here: The Big Bad Mermaid forever.

• Witcher 3 made Triss a romance even though in the books Yennefer is the real love of the protagonist and with whom he ends up with.

I don't see why they can't make a new character or give more relevance to another important female character for Bigby to romance, I dunno, +18 red riding hood?
    Is not as if they love canon, they give us the option to send Colin to the farm even though that happens MUCH later in the comics. They also kinda changed the personality of Beauty and having the option of being a peaceful Bigby already ruins the canon. I would stay true to Snow though, gotta grab those poisoned apples.

• Pretty sure the Witcher games have their own cannon from the book, just based on the books.

Also Red Riding Hood cant appear because the cannon and they didnt break cannon with Colin being sent to the farm, Colin keeps getting sent to the farm but keeps coming back, so based on players choice you either let him stay, or you sent him away and he will just come back. He has been doing that for years. Beauty's personality is pretty accurate to how she is in the comics and honestly Bigby is pretty peaceful in the comics, if anything he is more violent in the game.

Kaelthas posted: »

Witcher 3 made Triss a romance even though in the books Yennefer is the real love of the protagonist and with whom he ends up with. I don

• I would like to see a romance option in the new season. I know Bigby and Snow end up together in the comic, but this is a prequel, they could add another romance option for Bigby besides Snow, there's still a long time until those two finally get together. I think it could be very interesting to see Bigby trying to move on from Snow and giving a chance to someone else, that's something I've always wanted to see in the comics, Bigby never considered that.
    In the comics, in some of the arcs... after Bigby and Snow's children were born, Snow rejects to live with Bigby and he goes into exile for years... if I recall correctly, during that time we discover that Bigby was in a relationship with another woman.

• Bigby will canonically never be with another woman even before him and Snow become a real thing. His feelings for Snow are too strong (even before they are married and all that.)

In the comics where he is with another woman it is because Bigby is trying to stop Snows scent that he always smells so he can try to forget his feelings for her but he cant, and he is in deep depression, so no there wont be an optional romance.

Alex_L_P posted: »

I would like to see a romance option in the new season. I know Bigby and Snow end up together in the comic, but this is a prequel, they coul

• I think it is for the best. Not to mention a certain game, but romance can really overtake a story and ruin it.

But I don't think this should leave out the possibility that Bigby might have a fling with a woman here or there. I mean, have you seen his abs?

Poogers555 posted: »

Bigby will canonically never be with another woman even before him and Snow become a real thing. His feelings for Snow are too strong (even

• According to me there should be romance completely between bigb and snow

• A little romance can cause no harm. It wont ruin it.Instead it would make the game more interesting

• Snow and Bigby would really suit because her feeling for Bigby is cool and sweet also even Bigby cares her too a lot

• edited July 2018

But I don't think this should leave out the possibility that Bigby might have a fling with a woman here or there. I mean, have you seen his abs?

I personally want a new romance. I don't why Telltale can gives that? I mean Bruce Wayne in the comics never had a cannon romance but had different romances where he is happy other with Talia Al Ghul,Selina(though I don't like the Selina and Bruce Romance that much)and Barbara Gordon. Why not Bigby Wolf? I mean come on I just don't like Snow White romance that much, I mean sure I might care a little,but not much at all. I just want sometime new and interesting like maybe a younger witch (who is like maybe 25 or 30 years old)or maybe Nerrisa or just someone who knows Bigby Wolf isn't bad as they say he is.Based on your choices pervious from your S1 choices.

I think it is for the best. Not to mention a certain game, but romance can really overtake a story and ruin it. But I don't think this sh

• One thing that we know for certain is that Bigby is in this one, but Telltale may actually surprise us with their own character? I mean, it's not out of the realm of possibilities, right? They haven't really confirmed whom you play as, yet, so I mean - we could have somebody else. Besides that, the creator of Fables has claimed that Telltale is set in an alternative universe to his comic book series, so who knows? Maybe they might actually allow us to romance other characters? Jack or Snow or Faith or anybody? Because, I mean, they hinted at a romance between Snow and Bigby - but they also hinted at Bigby and Faith - so I mean it's really up in the air...

• Bill Willingham and claimed the exact opposite of Wolf taking place in an alternate Universe, Wolf Among Us is cannon to the Fables comics.

Jack-Horner posted: »

One thing that we know for certain is that Bigby is in this one, but Telltale may actually surprise us with their own character? I mean, it'

• edited September 2018

Really? Huh. I saw on a thread once, on Reddit, that it wasn't. So I guess I haven't delved deeper since. The comics they have online, I always assumed to be fanmade and not made by Willinghame, himself. Thank you for the information!

Poogers555 posted: »

Bill Willingham and claimed the exact opposite of Wolf taking place in an alternate Universe, Wolf Among Us is cannon to the Fables comics.

• yes. Personally I hate snow from the first moment he appeared I want him to die, but my decisions do not leave me, haha, I would like to start a relationship bigby with faith

strwar3 posted: »

But I don't think this should leave out the possibility that Bigby might have a fling with a woman here or there. I mean, have you seen his

• I dont think so, in comics Bigby has eyes only for Snow since Homeland

mimosauria posted: »

yes. Personally I hate snow from the first moment he appeared I want him to die, but my decisions do not leave me, haha, I would like to start a relationship bigby with faith

• i think bigby and snow should be in his apartment talking about whatever the new case is and start making out and as it starts getting intense you just hear colin go “what the f-“ and then that chapter ends

Sign in to comment in this discussion.