W H A T (Minecraft Story mode season 1 is coming to netflix this fall)

Comments

• Also worth to mention "Telltale is Working on a Stranger Things Game - IGN News."

• This is some excellent news. Looks like that drought of episodes was worth the wait.

Also worth to mention "Telltale is Working on a Stranger Things Game - IGN News."

• How? What? Huh? Does Netflix have some gaming service I don’t know about?

• This is a strange but very cool announcement. I am curious as to how it will work. Maybe this will be a test for The Super Show? I am not saying it is the Super Show but could this be a way of testing the waters for how Super Show may function?

• Hold up, is this a new Season as in Season 3 or a Season 1 port?

• I am so confused. Will it be free with Netflix subscription? Will we be playing? Or just choosing the dialogue options? And why Minecraft? Why not some other telltale games?

• I think Minecraft is a simple enough game to test something like this to see if it goes well.

I am so confused. Will it be free with Netflix subscription? Will we be playing? Or just choosing the dialogue options? And why Minecraft? Why not some other telltale games?

• Why do I get the feeling that Skyrim will soon be on Netflix as well :D

• Umm... If this is Season 1, then its 8 episodes...

• I just hope it has new Axel content.

• It's a season 1 port of the first five episodes, but if it dose really well on Netflix they will probably add episodes 6-8 then season 2, then maybe just maybe season 3.

Hold up, is this a new Season as in Season 3 or a Season 1 port?

• I don't get it, is it a game or a something like a TV show?

• Nice. Hopefully you still get to pick between Male and Female Jessie...

And if it’s anything like the other ones Netflix has done, it’ll be an interactive tv show with choices. I doubt you’ll get to make as many decisions as in the game though...

• Wow Netflix. Just... wow. I am so disappointed in them for resorting to a video game to get viewers. I mean, it's a good game, don't get me wrong, but on Netflix? I just can't see it happening. It doesn't feel right to me. (It's actually starting to creep me out...)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.