Important Bitter & Sweet News! (Goes Even Beyond MCSM S3)

Oh boy....There is really no easy way to say this but there has been some real behind-the-scene-heat at Telltale. Get something to drink becuase this will be alot to take in as I have gathered alot of information. ( Even alittle bit about MCSM S3 release date)

More than a year after his expulsion,The Former CEO and co-founder of Telltale, Kevin Bruner, is apparently suing Telltale Games. Now the reason behind this lawsuit (described very shortly) is that Bruner got no insight to the company's financial and management standings and thus disabling him from being able to accurately gauge the value of his remaining shares in the developer. (Links to all articals down below)

Telltale's lawyers have responded, stating that Bruner's suit is "an apparent means of extracting revenge on a company already under financial strain". Even going as far as to state that "The Company is now working to turn around the decline that it experienced under Plaintiff's stewardship." An official case management conference will take place on July 17, 2018.

• (Text directly taken from artical) Telltale Games is being sued by co-founder Kevin Bruner
    2018-06-18 10:30:00 by Chris Moyse (Link down below)

Now this is a brief (let's say) troubling introduction of what's happening at Telltale right now and we will see how things will go but for now I want to focus more on how the company has changed for the better with the somewhat new CEO.I'm aware that Bruner may or may not do this for revenge but his vision and value was not my cup of coffee anyways (We say coffee instead of Tea in Sweden :D). Telltale expand their IP’s way too rapidly and It really hurt in the quality aspect. Atleast for me as Save character 1 or Save Character 2 happens over and over again way to often. But now with the somewhat new CEO Pete Hawley, Telltale will re-gain the magic it once had! I'm telling you, lisening to what he values and his thought's about the future makes me happy and exited as a gamer.

He did a Game Boss interview where he talks about LOADS of things that put a smile on my face. (link down below).

Game Boss interview: New CEO Pete Hawley will focus Telltale on its core strengths

Summarizing he talks about lowering the amount of episodes/seasons to basicly improve the quality. Etc "We made the decision, going into 2018, that it’s better for us to get to three games next year and do our very best work again". This however confirms that there will be no MCSM S3 or DLC this year as The Walking Dead S4,The Wolf Among Us S2 and Stranger things are the next games comming up. Sorry for those that had hopes for a 2018 release date ^^. He also talks about expanding the four-choice wheel!That's insane! I think by now you all realize that we simply have to wait a little bit longer then we are used to so MCSM S3 is trully as Eric Stirip, "not coming any time soon". And you know what? That's fine! MCSM S2 and Batman The Enemy Within blow my mind and toyed with my thoughts like a rubik's cube unlike the first seasons wich was great but nothing like S2 of both series.

I just hope this lawsuit will not Impact Telltale to badly. What do all of you take of this?

https://venturebeat.com/2017/12/11/game-boss-interview-new-ceo-pete-hawley-will-focus-telltale-on-its-core-strengths/

https://theverge.com/2018/6/15/17467166/telltale-lawsuit-kevin-bruner

https://destructoid.com/telltale-games-is-being-sued-by-co-founder-kevin-bruner-508728.phtml

Comments

• Also be civil and don't attack Bruner on twitter.

• Cool, maybe there still is a chance of getting a season three.

• The chance was always to get the third season, because the new seasons do not come out with such a fast time. Most likely we will learn everything on Minecon 2018 in the fall.

• Not "Everything".. You know telltale! They're mysterious and secretive.

DenikRG posted: »

The chance was always to get the third season, because the new seasons do not come out with such a fast time. Most likely we will learn everything on Minecon 2018 in the fall.

• But one thing is important to know, any mystery will be revealed sooner or later.

Not "Everything".. You know telltale! They're mysterious and secretive.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.