FAVORITE FOOD?!??????????????????????????????

Dex-StarrDex-Starr Banned
edited July 2018 in General Chat

State your favorite food(s) and any suggestions you may have.
NO VEGAN/VEGETARIAN DISHES ALLOWED??

Tagged:

Comments

• Steak, incredibly easy to cook and tastes DELICIOUS

• I love me some Mongolian BBQ. :yum:

I'm also a big fan of flat crust pizza.

• How do you like your Steaks done?

(FYI, Medium/Medium Rare is the only acceptable answer and anything else gets you permabanned with no exceptions)

Cocoa2736 posted: »

Steak, incredibly easy to cook and tastes DELICIOUS

• Burnt, I'm a bad cook :C

I actually like nearly all preparations. Rare is the only one I'm not a huge fan of. I'll purposefully change up the cooking times each time I make a steak just to spice things up. I usually ask for medium when I eat out tho

How do you like your Steaks done? (FYI, Medium/Medium Rare is the only acceptable answer and anything else gets you permabanned with no exceptions)

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited July 2018

Must... resist... urge to ban....

"I usually ask for medium when I eat out tho"

Good save, Cocoa. Good save.

I've got my eye on you though

Burnt, I'm a bad cook :C I actually like nearly all preparations. Rare is the only one I'm not a huge fan of. I'll purposefully change up

• I LOVE butterfly shrimp, fried crab sticks, and crispy filleted fish. Basically everything at Red Lobster?
    Pastry-wise, I love cinnamon rolls and cinnamon streusel coffee cakes. Banana bread is good too.
    I HATE raisins ??

• Just steak? You should chop it up with some fried onions, add a little salt and black pepper, put it on a hero with ketchup and mayo with slightly melted cheese, probably add a side of fries with that as well.

Steak, incredibly easy to cook and tastes DELICIOUS

• Personally, I’ve never eaten one, but I assume a souvlaki wrap with fries tastes like a gyro but 100x better

• Love me some Ice soup

Mmm, Simply delicious.

• God damn.... I need some ice soup right now

bruzdaa posted: »

Love me some Ice soup Mmm, Simply delicious.

• Pizza. Thick crust, white sauce, chicken & spinach is my favorite, but you can't go wrong with a classic pepperoni too. :love: I'm so hungry now... :'(

• You're going to have to ban me. I only like my steak well done. :pensive:

How do you like your Steaks done? (FYI, Medium/Medium Rare is the only acceptable answer and anything else gets you permabanned with no exceptions)

• edited July 2018

This Thai steamboat (it’s a thing where you boil meat and veggies in soup, can be eaten on it’s own but I like it with rice and noodles) place back home. It’s really cheap and pretty much everything they have is frozen but I love it and it comes with this really tasty spicy dipping sauce (called suki sauce) that I could just drink (if it wouldn’t cause an immense amount of pain in my tum-tum).

• Anything Panda Express

• I only eat my steak well done

like any normal person should. Well done!

You're going to have to ban me. I only like my steak well done.

• Try P.F. Changs. It’s a better version of Panda Express

Umbassabro posted: »

Anything Panda Express

• Breadsticks. Once you start eating them, you can never stop...

• Steak sandwich with fried onions and lettuce in ciabatta bread. Bit of tomato ketchup and a side of sweet potato fries.

Man, I need to go make some lunch.

• Spaghetti <3

• edited August 2018

Ooh, can I have the recipe?

As a young five year old growing up, I have vivid memories of eating flavorsome ice soup that my great, great Aunt Lizzy would make. Sadly, she's since passed and her recipe has been forever lost. I've tried to recreate her ice soup on numerous occasions but cannot, for the life of me, figure out how to keep the ice solid whilst cooking it.

bruzdaa posted: »

Love me some Ice soup Mmm, Simply delicious.

• Any specific brand of pizza or just pizza in general? Personally, I think Papa John's is pretty good. Domino's and Pizza Hut are ok. Little Caesar's pizza is rubber with pepperonis.

Winters44 posted: »

Pizza.

• edited July 2018

Sadly we only have Domino's here in the Netherlands, so that one is definitely one of my favorites. However I like Italian Pizza as well (they're generally a little wider and less thick than the American ones). [insert dirty joke here, no pun intended I swear hehehe]

Also margherita or pepperoni/salami are my favorite types.

Dex-Starr posted: »

Any specific brand of pizza or just pizza in general? Personally, I think Papa John's is pretty good. Domino's and Pizza Hut are ok. Little Caesar's pizza is rubber with pepperonis.

• here in the Netherlands

That's crazy because just yesterday I was watching a Netherland tv commercial for pokemon

Sign in to comment in this discussion.