Season 1 Discussion [Talk with some of the Wolf Season 2 team, reflect on S1 and give feedback, etc]

124»

Comments

• edited March 2018

Yes I know, but canonically Bigby is only attracted to Snow. And I mean he cant be with anyone else as in he really cant. The comics covered a small story line where Bigby ran away and tried to be with someone else to try and dull out Snow's scent but he couldn't and it just made him extremely depressed being with someone else who wasnt Snow.

I mean I wasn't referring to Snow and Bigby hooking up but rather Bigby hooking up with other characters.

• That's true but I mean in Season 1 it felt like a certain character besides Snow might have had a crush on Bigby and maybe the feelings were mutual. We will have to wait until Season 2 premieres. :smiley:

Poogers555 posted: »

Yes I know, but canonically Bigby is only attracted to Snow. And I mean he cant be with anyone else as in he really cant. The comics covered

• I mean Im sure Faith/Nerissa could have had a crush on Bigby, but like I said, canonically Bigby does not feel the same.

That's true but I mean in Season 1 it felt like a certain character besides Snow might have had a crush on Bigby and maybe the feelings were mutual. We will have to wait until Season 2 premieres.

• I would like to know something. Why is the Wolf Among Us the only Telltale game with graphic nudity in it?

• Have you seen how many clothes Max (of Sam & Max) is wearing?

OK, actually, Hector also has the "Partial Nudity" warning, though I can't remember any myself, plus it's not "really" a Telltale Game.

It probably would have made sense in Game of Thrones, but I didn't play that one, so I don't really know.

Their other games are either too family-friendly, or it doesn't fit the storyline. So, nope, TWAU is the only one seedy enough for it.

Though I once suggested that their secretive "Project FTFS" which never went anywhere actually stood for "Further Than Fifty Shades", and nudity would have made a lot of sense with that one!

Louche posted: »

I would like to know something. Why is the Wolf Among Us the only Telltale game with graphic nudity in it?

• I think violence should be balanced with nudity, but that's just my crazy opinion.

WarpSpeed posted: »

Have you seen how many clothes Max (of Sam & Max) is wearing? OK, actually, Hector also has the "Partial Nudity" warning, though I ca

• Agreed with all your points and you thumbs up from me on you comment with the fight sceans - wanting them to be more involved.
    <3

OK I felt like my older list was not as organized as I wanted it to be so here is what I want from the second season * Hubs the first o

• Well if you read the comics you will see times where some of the female characters are naked and the artist draws them with their tops off. So TellTale probably wanted to add the same kind of atmosphere as the comic. Also Nerissa is encountered at a strip/sex club so that might have something to do with why she is topless. :wink:

Louche posted: »

I would like to know something. Why is the Wolf Among Us the only Telltale game with graphic nudity in it?

• TWAU2 better have titty bars....oh and lots of neon.

• I really hope that Season 2 has out-of-the-box ultra widescreen support, because TWAU looks incredible in a 21:9 aspect ratio. I'll put a pic of what I mean under a spoiler tag because the image size is pretty huge:

• edited September 2018

Why i can't see my online choices. With walking dead final season

Sign in to comment in this discussion.