Stranger Things.

Comments

• Her name is Max.

Dex-Starr posted: »

I forgot the redhead's name, the one with the skateboard, but I think she should replace Will. He's not that interesting anymore now that they've found him.

• I’m not sure why Telltale hasn’t made an official announcement yet but get this... Telltale and Netflix are partnering for a Stranger Things game!

• Correction, it’s official! Check out their twitter!

gamertale posted: »

I’m not sure why Telltale hasn’t made an official announcement yet but get this... Telltale and Netflix are partnering for a Stranger Things game!

• Guys i am worried about their new Unity engine. I think that the games are now gonna look less beautiful and it will be 2D not 3D

• The Unity engine is a robust and surprisingly powerful video gaming tool, capable of both simple 2d game design and stunning photorealistic 3D. I have no doubt Telltale's titles will still look great, maybe better and more smoother with Unity's capabilities.

I hope that for Stranger Things they go for a stylized approach, maybe something akin to the classic Drew Struzan art style (aka, the classic 1980's movie poster style (Indiana Jones and Star Wars)).

Bruno113 posted: »

Guys i am worried about their new Unity engine. I think that the games are now gonna look less beautiful and it will be 2D not 3D

• "Coming next summer", eh?

Oooooh I'm so excited!

Kng0604 posted: »

https://twitter.com/twitter/statuses/1018857811604791296 The wait for season 3 is killing me!

• That's not the release date for season 3. Summer is when the mall is opening on the show.

AChicken posted: »

"Coming next summer", eh? Oooooh I'm so excited!

• mostlypoptartsmostlypoptarts ModeratorFormer Telltale Staff

Steve in that Scoops Ahoy outfit, though. I am excited for that comedic treat to pay off.

• I know, I expect it to come out in the fall of next year, I'm just thinking we're going to get something Stranger Things related during that time next year...
    It's got to be significant somehow if they bothered to include it in this "real" advertisement.

Kng0604 posted: »

That's not the release date for season 3. Summer is when the mall is opening on the show.

• It could come out in the summer next year because it’s summer in season 3 but i don’t know

I know, I expect it to come out in the fall of next year, I'm just thinking we're going to get something Stranger Things related during that

• I'm just excited for the mall itself! Seems like the perfect place for some spoooky Demogorgon stomping grounds.

Steve in that Scoops Ahoy outfit, though. I am excited for that comedic treat to pay off.

• There is a Telltale game coming so I'm super excited for that!

• Same. I hope they do well on it.

Konkikel posted: »

There is a Telltale game coming so I'm super excited for that!

• edited July 2018

Detective 4K is on the case - my consensus? Stranger Things changed engine mid development and was severely rewritten to take place further in the shows timeline.Telltale added to/changed the writing team.

• Just an FYI Season 2 was released late October 2017.

4k60fpsHDR posted: »

Detective 4K is on the case - my consensus? Stranger Things changed engine mid development and was severely rewritten to take place further in the shows timeline.Telltale added to/changed the writing team.

• Typo, my bad

Just an FYI Season 2 was released late October 2017.

• Just in time for Stranger Things: a Telltale Series (working title)

It's official. Stranger Things 3 does in fact come out Summer 2019

• I hate millie bobby brown so much.

The show's bloody amazing, though.

• Why?

Tolispro posted: »

I hate millie bobby brown so much. The show's bloody amazing, though.

• Stranger Things is so nice

• edited July 2018

I know shes just a kid but I hate people like her.

GSSalvador posted: »

Why?

• Well, okay. I'm not gonna watch that, since stuff like this can be rather manipulative and it's literally a video about why someone on the internet hates a kid, but thanks for the reply anyway.

Tolispro posted: »

I know shes just a kid but I hate people like her.

• edited November 2018

This isn't season 3 but thanks for trying, Netflix.

Not a bad quasi-trailer though. Hoping we get something Season 3 related come Nov. 6!

• Never seen stranger things but ?

• edited November 2018

When you realise there's still half a year of waiting for Season 3

• Stranger Things 3 Teaser!

• edited January 2019

Happy New Year, 1985.
    (Release Date announcement)

July 4th 2019.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Happy New Year, 1985. (Release Date announcement) July 4th 2019.

• Hey, look!

Stranger Things 3 - Final Trailer.

I should probably start now if I want to rewatch the last two seasons. I'm not that good of a binger.

God damn it, I knew Billy would be the new Upside Down host of the season!
    Oh wait ooooooh the Mind Flayer finally speaks! And he wants to kill everyone, what a surprise!!

• Can't wait for Stranger Things 3! I will be out soon ?

Hey, look! Stranger Things 3 - Final Trailer. I should probably start now if I want to rewatch the last two seasons. I'm not that good of a binger. (Spoiler)

• Managed to binge the first season within the span of 3 days, so I think I'll be on track to get the Second Season done by July 4th. I'm reallllly hyped for the new season. 80s mega-mall mixed with horror vibes is a great direction for the show, I think.

mn9dude posted: »

Can't wait for Stranger Things 3! I will be out soon ?

• Also it being released on July 4'th... with it taking place on July 4'th...
    Nice touch of detail from Netflix!

Managed to binge the first season within the span of 3 days, so I think I'll be on track to get the Second Season done by July 4th. I'm real

• edited July 2019

man, this website is slow.
    so slow, that sometimes it can't even load the page the first time! Anyway....

I've only watched the first 2 episodes of the season, but I can tell it's already so great. The emotional tones here are an such extremes, I love it! The happy, 80s mall vibes are really fun, and the dark, disturbing, new Upside-Down shenanigans are so very creepy. The creep factor of this season is off the charts, imo.
    So far, I think it's a great opener. They've ramped up the intensity of the second season, gave us the great character-building and interactions of the first season (though I don't quite like how Hopper's acting so far) and the cinematography itself is just as good, too. The parallel jump cuts are on point here.

• edited July 2019

Binged watched season 3 today. It was disappointing from some of the positive reviews I heard giving it 9's. Joyce and Chief had the worst Arc, but I enjoyed the murry and the Russian (forgot his name) getting along. The best part of this series was Billy overpowering eleven in the locker room.
    6.5-7/10

• I quiet enjoyed it. I really liked when Dustin and his girlfriend started singing with everyone tuned to the same frequency. Was quiet funny

KingLouie posted: »

Binged watched season 3 today. It was disappointing from some of the positive reviews I heard giving it 9's. Joyce and Chief had the worst A

• edited September 2019

We're not in Hawkins anymore

• Welcome to the stranger things discussion.

Teaser Trailer

Release Date The release date at the time is unknown, it is rumored to come out in 2020. If I'd have to guess I'd say that it is probably coming out in summer of 2019.

Feel free to speculate and discuss the new stranger things season.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.