Glass Trailer

This is a highly anticipated sequel to the movies Unbreakable and Split

Tagged:

Comments

• Awesome....

I have to admit, it feels weird to have the horror character of Split interact with the Comic-book-like characters of Unbreakable. I kinda feel that they won't mix well.

• I remember Unbreakable...such an under appreciated movie. This trailer looks amazing...now I have to watch Split...I missed it in theaters.

• I think it looks good, but this is definitely not my kind of movie. Props to the director though, the movie looks like it was worked very hard on.

• I’ve never seen Unbreakable is it any good?

• edited July 2018

YES.
    YOU GO WATCH NOW? OKAY?!

It's a really good slow superhero origin story kind of thing...

Umbassabro posted: »

I’ve never seen Unbreakable is it any good?

• Oh yes....a very good movie. It is not a fast pace movie like Avengers...it takes time for the hero to really start believing he is a superhero....and that end....damn!

Umbassabro posted: »

I’ve never seen Unbreakable is it any good?

• I'm looking forward to Glass, I enjoyed Unbreakable. Now I have to watch Split but it creeps me out.

• Still remember going to see Unbreakable. Hype af.

• edited July 2018

Like M Night or not, you know it’s going to take risks. When I heard the Unbreakable soundtrack at the end of Split I was flawed. Unbreakable is one of my favourite films.

• I transitioned so hard from "wait, what?" to "Oh shit" when the theme played. Jackson's been a vocal supporter of a followup for years, but I didn't think it would happen. That ending was awesome.

Like M Night or not, you know it’s going to take risks. When I heard the Unbreakable soundtrack at the end of Split I was flawed. Unbreakable is one of my favourite films.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.