Shazam Trailer

Comments

• Only complaint is the glowing symbol, not a big fan. Otherwise it looks better than expected.

• I dunno why but I find Shazam's origins very stupid.

• I loved it. I’m glad it’s more light hearted and colorful than the other DCEU movies. Big fan of Zachary Levi as Shazam.

And let’s get one thing clear; if anyone doesn’t like how Shazam acts in this film, THAT’s BECAUSE HE’s a KID IN A ADULT’s BODY. If he acts goofy or does anything stupid, it’s because he’s still a 14 year old kid. If he talks about Fortnite or dances the floss in this movie, that’s okay because he’s a 14 year old boy in 2018. That’s how a majority of them act!

• Not feeling it. DC movies are becoming a joke in my opinion. The only thing I liked in this trailer was "Your phone's charged.......your phone's charged..."

• At least it had a reason to be that cheesy, I'm still listening to my friend bitch about how the last Thor movie made a mockery out of one his darker times by injecting so much unwanted humor. I miss when Nolan was leading the charge, and movies were more worried about being good than they were about attracting children.

Dex-Starr posted: »

Not feeling it. DC movies are becoming a joke in my opinion. The only thing I liked in this trailer was "Your phone's charged.......your phone's charged..."

• This will probably turn out like Suicide Squad or Justice League, it looks like it'll be mainly directed at kids. The Director, David Sandberg has stated that the movie has just the right amount kid humor and will be enjoyed by all ages, I have a feeling that the kid friendly humor will over take most elements of the movie and it's going to end up being a good o'l kids flick. The most interesting part of the trailer by far is the discovery of Shazam, I doubt they'll go too much into that concept but it's still very interesting.

• edited July 2018

Wonder what was the bigger influence--that Billy Batson is a teenager or that that's how the costume looks?

Also, that's not The Rock....

• edited July 2018

The Rock (Black Adam) will most likely just be a cameo to set him up as the villain for the sequel.

DabigRG posted: »

Wonder what was the bigger influence--that Billy Batson is a teenager or that that's how the costume looks? Also, that's not The Rock....

• Ah, that's kinda lame.
    Unless we get Mr. Mind in lieu....

AnimalBoy posted: »

The Rock (Black Adam) will most likely just be a cameo to set him up as the villain for the sequel.

• When I initially watched this trailer I actually wasn't too sure what to make of it. But I gotta be honest, it grew on me very quickly. I'm very tired of not enjoying these live action DC movies at all (no, not even Wonder Woman. Thought it leaned more on being okay) but this actually looks promising.

• This actually looks decent, so I'm really hoping it delivers. I am confident that it'll at least be better than Suicide Squad and Justice League.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.