I can't download Mcsm season 2 on mobile

So I have the second to newest version of Android on my Samsung phone.Andriod 7.0 and it says that my device is not compatable with the version of the app.I can't upgrade the version of my android on my phone, So what can I do?

Comments

• Buy a new phone, Telltale's new engine isn't compatible with your phone. I would recommend getting a refund, then either buying new phone, getting steam and buying it, or just watch the videos.

• I have a ZTE ZMAX PRO and I can't get it.
    It still says registered. What should I do?

• I can't download mcsm 2 on my LG k20 plus it says: your device is not compatible with this version i am very sad now :( I was waiting for a while for it to release but I cant even download it

• Unfortunately, your phone not pass the minimum system requirements :(

I can't download mcsm 2 on my LG k20 plus it says: your device is not compatible with this version i am very sad now I was waiting for a while for it to release but I cant even download it

• Here's from Minecraft Story Mode Season 2 on Google Play Store minimum system requirements

Supports the following GPUs:

• Tegra K1 & X1
    • Adreno 418, 420, 430, 505 and 530
    • Mali T760 & T880
    • Nvidia Maxwell

Examples of currently supported devices:

• Samsung Galaxy S6 and up, Note 4 & 5
    • Google Pixel, Pixel C & Pixel XL
    • Google Nexus 5X, 6P & 9
    • Sony Xperia XZ, Z4, & Z5
    • HTC One (M9) & 10
    • Nvidia Shield Tablet (2014) & Shield Tablet K1
    • LG G4, V10, G Flex2
    • OnePlus 2, 3, & 3T
  • edited July 2017

Did it appear on Google Play in your device?

• Your phone not compatible because the GPU is too low, sorry buddy :(

I have a ZTE ZMAX PRO and I can't get it. It still says registered. What should I do?

• For me, yes

Did it appear on Google Play in your device?

• Is it Working on Samsung Galaxy S9?

• No Samsung Galaxy S9 has a very powerful but new GPU. The game is not optimized for that version and is totally unplayable. I'm still wating for Telltale to make it compatible with the S9. I even diden't get a refund after I bought the unplayble version. Sucks.

Marl26 posted: »

Is it Working on Samsung Galaxy S9?

• ok buddy

No Samsung Galaxy S9 has a very powerful but new GPU. The game is not optimized for that version and is totally unplayable. I'm still wating

Sign in to comment in this discussion.