Imagine Batman The TellTale Series Season 3 with the new camera angle!

If TellTale ever makes a Season 3 to their Batman series with the new camera angle how would you guys feel about it? I think it would be a better way to play the game because it will feel like an Arkham game and give players the story and choices of a TellTale game. Also they can make use of the environments for Batman by hiding certain things that Batman could find in his investigations. Let me know what you guys think about this idea for a possible Season 3.

Comments

• It always needs to be somewhat linear, it's not like its gonna be an open world game like the Arkham series, after all it is the story we are here for and not really the gameplay... But from the early footage from The walking dead final season, it definitely adds something gameplay wise, so sure! :)

• It'd be pretty fun exploring the Batcave that way!

• edited June 2018

I agree that the gameplay will not be open world but perhaps they can increase the environments like have Batman go on rooftops and then back down to street level or something like that when investigating instead of everything being within an area of thirty feet. I mean it would be a fun way to experience their Batman universe.

19Street95 posted: »

It always needs to be somewhat linear, it's not like its gonna be an open world game like the Arkham series, after all it is the story we ar

• What's the new camera angle?

• The camera angle that the OP is referring to is the new over the shoulder camera angle that is being introduced in The Walking Dead: The Final Season. Here is a link to gameplay that includes the new camera angle:

What's the new camera angle?

• Sorry I should've mentioned what the new camera angle was. :disappointed:

Thank you!

• Oh, no worries! No need to apologize. :)

Sorry I should've mentioned what the new camera angle was.

• Well any new season will be with the new engine as well as the new camera...that means new @Poogers555 Bruce memes!!!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.