Backordered item in my purchase

It has been about a month since i ordered my purchase now...
getting impatient ^^
It still keeps saying that one or more of the items are backordered

Heres my purchase:
Tales of Monkey Island DVD with Steve Purcell slipcase
Tales of Monkey Island T-Shirt - Men's Large
Tales of Monkey Island Drinking Vessel
Tales of Monkey Island Art Portfolio

Is there any way you at Telltale can imform me which of these are backordered?
Doesnt seem to be any information anywhere in my purchase info.

Cheers, love ToMI and S&M
Keep up the great work!

Comments

• Macfly77Macfly77 Moderator
    edited April 2010
    Not sure about the goodies, but the DVD has definitely not been released yet.
    Maybe someone at Telltale or someone who has ordered some of the goodies but not the DVD could give you more info.
  • edited April 2010
    All of them are...
  • edited April 2010
    one of mine is back ordered too

Sam & Max Highway Surfing Poster Print (Signed)
    Sam & Max Surfin' the Highway (Paperback)
    Sam & Max Season Two Case File
    Sam & Max Freelance Police - The Complete Animated Series

hopefully yours shipped after a month or so?
  • edited April 2010
    I have a few different orders all held up by back ordered items... I wish there was more of an update.... on this stuff.... I get the feeling who ever makes the stuff only get orders from TTG once TTG get enough sales to order a lot of the items.... so some things that do not get bought often could be back ordered for a really looooong time...
  • edited April 2010
    pwblaine wrote: »
    Sam & Max Freelance Police - The Complete Animated Series
    They ran out of stock of this one, so that's *your* culprit...
  • nikasaurnikasaur Telltale Alumni
    edited April 2010
    As for the Tales of Monkey Island items, they are still being produced and you'll get a shipping confirmation when they go out! The order was a pre-order for when they become available, we're estimating in May.

I'm not sure which of the Sam and Max products are backordered but I believe we may be out of the Animated Series, I'll try and get confirmation of this, or we could split that into a separate order for you to get the rest of the gear on its way!
  • edited April 2010
    nikasaur wrote: »
    As for the Tales of Monkey Island items, they are still being produced and you'll get a shipping confirmation when they go out! The order was a pre-order for when they become available, we're estimating in May.

I'm not sure which of the Sam and Max products are backordered but I believe we may be out of the Animated Series, I'll try and get confirmation of this, or we could split that into a separate order for you to get the rest of the gear on its way!

The animated dvd is on backorder for me so that is probably it.
    When are you getting more of those.
  • edited April 2010
    The S&M Animated DVD IS temporarily out of stock. We should get more in by next weekish.

Cheers,
    bonnie
  • edited April 2010
    does telltale do a ship as it becomes available or all at once? I am guessing the latter since I ordered a mug and I have not seen it. since the dvd is late that means the mug will be late. :) But I figure they do a wonderful job, its worth the wait!
  • edited April 2010
    I would just like to say the Sam and Max Dvds are no longer backorderd(or at least for me)
  • edited May 2010
    Just a little FYI
    I just got my season DVD so it is defenently not under backorder anymore so you should be good on that part.
  • edited May 2010
    This is my order from almost 2 months ago. Any idea which one(s) of these would be the one(s) on backorder, and also any guesstimate of availability?

Strong Bad's Collector's DVD
    Sam & Max: The Devil's Playhouse
    Wallace & Gromit's Grand Adventures Collector's DVD
    Tales of Monkey Island Season Upgrade + Collector's DVD
    Sam & Max Season Two Collector's DVD
  • edited May 2010
    The Tales of Monkey Island Collector's DVD is the one on backorder. It's supposed to be shipped some time this month.
This discussion has been closed.