Will restarting an episode, reset all of my choices to the default story settings?

Hi guys, I have just recently finished episode 2 of Batman: the enemy within, and I would like to restart the episode as I am unhappy with a few of my choices.

I keep hearing that by restarting an episode might erase the choices I made in season 1, to that of the default choices for the story.

Can anyone confirm if this is true or not?

Comments

• edited August 2018

If you restart episode 2 it will erase your episode 1 choices so its not worth you will have to play all over again because there is no rewind sadly. Im not sure about season 1 choices.

• Unless TEW is for some reason super weirdly different from the result of Telltale's games, which it isn't, then that shouldn't be the case. Restarting an episode causes all saved data past that episode to be lost, but not that from before. Restarting an episode 3 on a save file with data will still give you all the choices from the previous two episodes + any previous season if someone imported an old save file. It doesn't make sense for the saved data before the selected episode to be lost, because instances like the OPs are quite common. Rewind worked the same way, only scene by scene. Now if a save file is blank and a person just decided to start from Episode 3 then the choices would be random.

Bruno113 posted: »

If you restart episode 2 it will erase your episode 1 choices so its not worth you will have to play all over again because there is no rewind sadly. Im not sure about season 1 choices.

• No, only restarting an episode in the original game will erase our data. TEW fixed the issue.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.