What would be a good name for Season 3?

Just as the titles says, what would be the name of Season 3?

Comments

• Impossible to guess without knowing anything about it so far :)
    The Enemy Within was a great title, and it was even better once you finished the entire season.
    But if I just take a name out of the blue...

Batman: Return of the Evil

To be fair, its good to have a title reflecting the story in some way...

• edited September 2018

I think it will be about how Bruce has to put up the cowl again, months after the events of season 2. Maybe something like returns in the title, like you mentioned.

19Street95 posted: »

Impossible to guess without knowing anything about it so far The Enemy Within was a great title, and it was even better once you finished

• Batman: A New Frontier :D

• It really depends on the story they are trying to tell, i guess we will never know until they release it

• edited September 2018

The main thing is not "Batman: the final season" :/

• If the League of Assassins is to be the main villain I think it should be called "Batman: The Demon Reborn" or something like that lol

• My suggestions for the name of season 3 are.

Batman Return To The Shadows
    OR
    Batman Darkness And Light

The reason why I am suggesting these two names is because one of the key events in season 3

IF you gave up Batman for Alfred is going to be what causes Bruce Wayne to become Batman again.

An I also think another important factor in the 3rd series is going to be the affect not having or even having Batman has on Gotham.

Was Alfred right in what he thought/felt/believed that Batman did more harm than good?
    Is Gotham now safer because there is no Batman?
    Was Bruce right to give up Alfred in order to continue being Batman? And has he managed to make Gotham safer?

I am hoping that since Alfred (depending on your decision) might have been the one to get Bruce to give up Batman. In season 3 he will be the one to get Bruce to done the cowel again.

An in a way if Gotham is worse for not having Batman. I think calling the third season either of these two names works because Bruce has to go back into the shadows as Batman in order to fight the darkness.

Alternatively calling it Darkness and Light would be appropriate because Bruce has to once again become the Dark Knight in order to bring light back to Gotham.

I have some other suggestions but they are more based around villains that I would like to see in season 3.

These two title suggestions I think could encapsulate the whole season and not just the villains that I would like to see appearing in it.

• Thats a pretty nice name!

If the League of Assassins is to be the main villain I think it should be called "Batman: The Demon Reborn" or something like that lol

• Good names! But what are those other suggestions

BMH210683 posted: »

My suggestions for the name of season 3 are. Batman Return To The Shadows OR Batman Darkness And Light The reason why I am suggestin

• I had a feeling somebody would ask that.

Please remember that these titles are based off of the villains I can imagine appearing in them.

Batman Fear The Strange - This could be the name of the season if it were to have Hugo Strange and Scarecrow in it. An I was thinking seeing as how Hugo is a Professor of psychology (like Harley) who uses his mastery of chemistry to create a serum that turns his victims into mindless brutes who obey his every command. An Scarecrow aka Doctor Jonathan Crane was also a psychologist and biochemist in the specialization of fear. An he uses a toxin that causes its victims to hallucinate the presence of what they most fear. They could work together to begin with and have Batman have to take one of them down first (like he did Penguin Harvey and Lady Arkham in season 1)

Batman League Of Fear - This could be the name of the season if it were to have Scarecrow and Ra's Al Ghaul in it and just like in Batman Begins maybe they could work together or be separate foes for Batman to have to face.

Batman Masks Of Darkness And Light - This could be the name of the season if it were to have Black Mask and it would work regardless of weather Bruce has given up Batman or not. Because if Bruce has given up Batman then maybe to begin with he could have dealing with Black Mask's alter ego Roman Sionis who is a corrupt businessman and crime lord who has a fixation with masks (of course Bruce might not know about his corruption or being a crime lord etc because he has given up being Batman) However of course eventually Bruce has to done the cowl again and face Black Mask and he discovers who Black Mask really is. Alternatively if Bruce didn't give up being Batman he could encounter Sionis as Black Mask and then later discover his true identity.

Batman Skin Of Evil or Batman Second Skin - This could be the name of the season if it were to have any one or more of the following villains in it

Firefly - The reason being he uses a fireproof suit with a flamethrower to further pursue his "hobby" as a pyromaniac and he invents numerous weapons that involve light to commit crimes with. So his fireproof suit is like a second skin/a skin of evil.

Killer Croc - Aka Waylon Jones who has/had a medical condition that warped his body into a massive crocodile-like form. An caused him to descend into madness which led to him sharpening his teeth to razor points and began murdering innocent victims. So his body turns into like a second skin/a skin of evil.

Man-Bat - aka Dr Kirk Langstrom who invented a serum to give him echolocation to cure his growing deafness. The serum had an unforeseen side-effect, transforming him into the monstrous Man-Bat.

Poison Ivy - who employs plants of all varieties and their derivatives in her crimes. She also has the ability to control all plant life and can create new henchmen with her mutated seeds. She is immune to all plant-based poisons. I don't know if Telltale would go with the whole Batman and Robin Poison Ivy having poisonous lips but if they did she would have a second skin/skin of evil.

Solomon Grundy - was a Gotham City merchant who was murdered and thrown into Slaughter Swamp where he was transformed into an undead, incredibly strong, zombie-like creature. Maybe Telltale could twist this and have Grundy blame the fact that Batman wasn't there for his death if Bruce has given up being Batman or alternatively maybe Batman was there but couldn't stop him from being murdered and Grundy blames Batman for his death like how Two Face blames him for his disfigurement

An of course another reason why Batman Second Skin could work is due to the fact if Bruce has given up Batman he is going to have to go back to being Batman again and it is like his 'second skin'

• Ani name is okay, just post the game :D.

• I was trying to think of a name for a long time, but I can't think of one better than Second Skin.

BMH210683 posted: »

I had a feeling somebody would ask that. Please remember that these titles are based off of the villains I can imagine appearing in them.

• Delete and find the nearest cliff in your area.

Obviously joking.

Not really.

max_pain943 posted: »

Batman: A New Frontier

• Going off themes of the story possible tile can be:
    "Batman: A tale of two cities" joke title, because of the two major outcome if you stay as bat or Bruce
    "Batman: Crossroads"
    "Batman: Legacies"
    "Batman: LOTUS"

The LOTUS title is me plein again to restore Riddler to me. Hah.

Also as a writer and a reader, why build a plot devise if you aren't going to use it again? I mean, either Telltales is going to play out at, 'the case files of the Batman', or it can be a entire story line told in seasons. Maybe I don't get the entertainment business?

Just stream of thought for the LOTUS drug:
    What if Riddler discovered how to use received ALL the benefits of LOTUS drug without having the damaging brain effects and was so sure that he killed himself to get it's full benefits?
    He could be a pal and kill Rumi for batman since he's getting serious this time since he enjoys the long game. I can buy that Riddler would set all of this up to rule Gotham once again. I just refuse to believe that Riddler was offed by a pycho by the name of Tiffany. :P I don't like Tiffany for killing Riddly. Shows what kind of person she is.

anyway, it'd be cool if LOTUS played some sort of role in the series, or would it just lead to another plot point and to what end then?

It'd be great if Riddler had another chance because In my head, Riddler will always be that gentle dork who never was a bad guy. In every story line before he becomes Riddler, he's always described as 'altruistic', or 'gentle'. But in this timeline he's jigsaw so maybe he wanted his life back? Like a new start? ... With Selina Kyle? lol, I don't know to me they just work so well together. I think of them as two sides of the same coin only Catwoman and Riddler: the video is a cosplay in comic con but it's how I visualize their hand-in-hand relationship. I don't think Eddy and Selina are the type to get jealous since they know they will always have each other as allies. but that's just me.

• Batman: The Suicide Squad, a story focused on Batman and the Suicide Squad. They can bring killer croc, deadshot, captain boomerang, killer frost, copperhead, etc. And of course bring back Harley and Bane, even Mr. Freeze if they want to.

• We have to know what its about first and where it goes

• Well, we had The Pact. Next should be The League (of Assassins).

Sign in to comment in this discussion.